Sr Manager, Enterprise Info Security
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Sr Manager (Software Development)
In this position you will manage all aspects of security lifecycle across different type of IT assets [Infrastructure and Applications]. You will develop and implement strategy, vision and plans to manage the design and integration of security controls throughout the System Development Lifecycle and associated practices (e.g. DevOps) for all technology at T-Mobile. You will co-ordinate Vulnerability Assessments & Lifecycle, automate preventive, detective and reactive controls and help development teams to reduce time to resolution. You will build teams to deliver platforms and tools required to correlate security related data across the IT assets. The team will also assist application owners to understand and implement the security aspects of their applications and advises on best security practices for new company projects and initiatives.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Assist with development, implementation and adherence of information security policies, processes and standards through collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Build and maintain enterprise Asset Management system and Process
- Build automation platforms to reduce vulnerability lifecycle timeline
- Support SDLC standards including project intake, project risk scoring, and security resource allocations.
- Perform queries, format reports and provide regular reporting updates.
- Interface with internal and external business partners to develop and ensure security solutions are implemented appropriately
- Management, mentoring and development of the IT Security Platform team.
- Provide monetary forecasts and estimates for capital and operating expenditures for future budgeting purposes
- Work in a fast paced, dynamic environment, with shifting priorities; must be comfortable with change and actively driving improvements
- Support technology teams through hands-on technical security knowledge, integration, and development
- Understand how new technologies impact the current environment
- Ensure appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard digital files and vital electronics infrastructure.
- Support remediation, exception and risk acceptance efforts.
- Champion the adoption of new technologies and drive the implementation into the environment
- Co-Ordinate with T-Mobile enterprise security team and help enforce information security policies.
- Previous leadership experience mandatory
- Project and resource management skills mandatory
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and delegate tasks to complete independently and within time frame established
- Possess strong management, organizational and communication skills
- Planning and developing both business and technology security initiatives
- Utilizing enterprise wide understanding of strategy, process and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance of wireless or similar business;
- Acting as liaison conveying information needs of the business to technology teams and technology constraints to the business
- Summarizing and communicating information security results in a persuasive manner
- In-depth knowledge of security best practices in large-scale environments
- Demonstrated experience in performing risk, business impact, control and vulnerability assessments, maturity assessments, and in defining treatment strategies.
- Demonstrated experience with regulatory controls that include PCI, SOX, and CPNI
- Knowledge of relevant information security standards and frameworks including NIST, SANS,
- Strong knowledge of enterprise risk management practices, risk assessment methodologies, and the selection of each according to business objectives
- Knowledge of critical infrastructure and national telecommunication carrier security issues and requirements
- Knowledge of IT security products and techniques, network infrastructure, applications, and equipment pertinent to a large, distributed, heterogeneous computing environment
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship skills, especially the ability to articulate advanced technical topics and build consensus among business and technical constituents.
- Position requires an individual that is highly organized and self-motivated
- Proven ability and desire to learn and adapt to new products quickly and comprehensively
- 8+ years of security experience supporting large enterprise environments
- 12+ years of experience in telecommunications, information security or information technology role.
Education Minimum Required
- BachelorÃ¢â,¬â¢s degree in Engineering, in Information Technology, Information Security, Computer Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related field or the foreign equivalent and 10 years of progressively responsible post-bachelorÃ¢â,¬â¢s degree relevant experience, OR
- MasterÃ¢â,¬â¢s degree in Information Technology, Information Security Computer Information Systems, Business Administration or related field or the foreign equivalent, and 8 years of relevant work experience, OR
- 12 or more years relevant work experience in the wireless telecommunication and Information security
License or Certification
- CISSP or equivalent certification desired
- CISM or equivalent certification desired
As AmericaÃ¢â,¬â¢s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: Ã¢â,¬Å"TMUSÃ¢â,¬?) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The companyÃ¢â,¬â¢s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top