Sr Manager, Employee Digital Engagement
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comT-Mobile team members are fired up. Like one-of-a-kind, crazy-fun, magenta-pride-on-steroids fired up. Through our award-winning intranet site -- T-Nation -- we educate, engage and inspire Team Magenta with fun, informative, actionable content. We love to push the envelope. We're looking for an envelope-pusher who is highly skilled in creative storytelling, audience development, and intranet performance and effectiveness. We want you to bring a general manager mindset to shape the future of T-Nation. You will report to the VP of Communications and manage intranet product planning and editorial direction for T-Nation.
- 7+ years developing and managing intranet sites
- Exceptional, proven writing experience and storytelling skills with ability to write Un-carrier-style
- Comfortable working directly with employees at all levels to bring narratives to life
- Experience implementing creative approach to content creation in the digital arena
- Knowledge and experience in production management, workflow management and content management systems
- Hunger for (and history of using) metrics to inform product & content strategies
- Experience working with editors, writers, and designers on content quality, editing and visual presentation
- Ability to formulate opinions -- and know which to fight to defend
- Strong organizational skills
- History of anticipating issues
- Aptitude to be strategic, proactive and assertive
- Skilled at getting results through others, both directly and indirectly
- Positive interpersonal communication skills
- Critical thinking
- Upbeat attitude
- High integrity
- Personal initiative
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment that changes and innovates daily (even hourly). Flexibility is key.
- Self-motivated and possesses the ability to work well both independently and in a team
- You deliver if you say you are going to do it, it gets done
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's preferred
- Understanding of wireless technologies is a plus
If this sounds like the right role, let's talk!
- LI-JS2Your Top Priorities
- Lead the editorial and audience development strategy and execution for the internal web and mobile experiences for the benefit of T-Mobile employees
- Make T-Nation a must-read/watch/visit and beloved destination that drives value for every employee and the business
- Spark connections between employees and content. Help our 50,000+ employees stay fired up, focused and satisfied.
- Track the latest digital publishing trends, collaboration and measurement tools and make informed plans and recommendations
- Partner with Internal Creative & Digital Experience team on the roadmap for our intranet product vision, requirements and editorial strategy and execute.
- Pay keen attention to T-Mobile culture, business objectives, employee interests, senior leadership activity and align strategies accordingly
- Work closely with Employee Campaigns team to understand and support key narratives with create high-impact content
- Bring editorial rigor to the content creation process including standards, systems and best practices. Help manage editorial calendar.
- Partner with team to create clear editorial beats, brainstorm new content types and series, and go bold with big ideas
- Create new and leverage existing distribution channels -- and sticky technology -- to grow T-Nation audience in size, frequency, time-spent and perceived importance
- Do whatever is right and adds value, enthusiastically whether it's high profile and high visibility or just needs to get done. We're a small, mighty team and everyone pitches in wherever and however needed checking egos at the door.
- Working with leaders, stakeholders, SMEs, teammates and others to make things happen with a strong bias for action
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top