Sr Manager, CS Quality Programs
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comTo be considered, please apply by noon pst on September 14th
A Senior Manager, Quality is responsible for strategic planning, development and support of quality programs and the customer experience. The Senior Manager does this through research, analytics, and development of programs, education and alignment that will guide, promote and collaborate with Customer Service and Support Team Leaders and Senior Leadership. They are responsible for on-going evaluation, support, development and deployment of Suite of Services offered by Quality. Responsible for identifying operational opportunities to improve customer experience, initiating and leading cross-functional projects to drive continuous improvement and identify best practice and tools to ensure T-Mobile is current in today's technology and practices. In addition, the Sr. Manager is responsible for strong cross-functional partnerships with call centers, support teams, and vendor relationships. Qualifications :
- Minimum Required
- 5+ years call center experience
- 2 3 years management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively drive and communicate change
- 3+ years' experience using MS Office suite including Word, Excel and Power point.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple direct reports, projects and assignments simultaneously
- Ability to remotely build effective and productive relationships in a fast paced Customer Service environment
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, communication, decision making, planning and organizing, managing conflict, building trust, continuous learning, innovation, leading through vision and values, and building partnerships.
- Management, Leadership Development and Coaching: Leverages goal setting, ongoing assessment, coaching, and performance evaluation to support performance and behavior objectives for direct and indirect reports. Understands and communicates the functional group's vision and creates alignment of their area to that vision. Recognizes development needs and identifies/creates development opportunities within workgroup. Contributes to succession, diversity and talent pool planning. Creates an environment for ongoing peer development. Ensures team meets deliverables and goals.
- Project Management: Drive successful execution of plans, aligning across all key stakeholder groups. Assembles key players on the project team and nurtures internal working relationships across the enterprise which fosters the development of cross functional teamwork. Delegates project responsibilities and task interfaces, directs, motivates and manages the project work and resources involved within the project. Uses solid judgment in escalating and proactively solving for issues. Collaborates with dedicated enterprise resources and key stakeholders to ensure project results are optimized.
- Organization/Vendor Partnerships: Engages cross-functionally with other department leadership, concerning progress or outcomes on major initiatives. Develops collaborative partnerships with peers and top management. Identifies and proposes alternative solutions to upper management regarding obstacles, resources and other operating issues. Persuades others or gains the acceptance of decisions affecting other. Obtains quotes and negotiates with outside vendors.
- Customer Experience Expertise: Provides expert advice, insight and intelligence regarding the customer experience. Acts as a subject-matter expert to guide program and process development to support experience improvement at an enterprise and call-center level. Provides meaningful recommendations for leaders and support teams to act upon.
- Executive Communication Development: Constructs executive-level presentations and presents complex analytical findings in clear, concise and decision-impacting manner. Possess the ability to influence leadership through fact-based analysis and recommendations. Engages audiences of various sizes and responsibilities in thoughtful discussions focused on improving the customer experience.
- Innovation and Best Practice Research: Conducts research on industry and competitor best practices. Stays abreast of the latest developments and trends in telecommunications and customer experience measurements. Creates new and innovative ways to measure and improve the T-Mobile customer experience.
- High School Diploma/GED; Bachelor's Degree preferred
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top