Sr Manager, Credit
Sr Manager, Finance
Part program management, part relationship management and part commercial credit management, the Dealer Financial Services team is looking for a Senior Finance Manager to lead our Indirect Dealer Financial Services team. WeÃ¢â,¬â¢ve had tremendous growth in this area of the business and are in need of a seasoned leader and Finance professional to help drive the business to a new level, sharing insights and influencing senior leaders across the organization.
Not your traditional Commercial Credit role, in this position communication and relationship management abilities are critical, candidates should be skilled in written & verbal communication, able to build startegic partnerships with senior Sales & Operations leaders (Director & above) and drive change through the sharing of insights; with sphere of influence extending up to VP/GM level. Knowledge of banking and third party finacing products (such as leasing, asset based lending and flooring) is a benefit. The ideal candidate will possess skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices and have demonstrated the ability to resolve a wide range of issues in creative and practical ways. The ideal candidate will also have a record of demonstrated success in a fast paced and flexible environment and ability to work well across organizations. Some travel will be required.
- Internal and external partnerships to drive operational excellence across Financial Operations and T-Mobile. Assists in business evaluations to identify future opportunities for improvement and barriers to achieving strategic and financial objectives .
- Manage a team of 6 direct reports
- Provide oversight to a team of credit managers & analysts, coach/mentor and issue escalations.
- Lead efforts to operationalize new segments of business, act as project resource (SME) for new initiatives.
- Key resource for work out scenarios and management of risk; owns equipment ADA results.
- Point of contact for issues with, and problem resolution pertaining to Sales, Legal, Retail Partners, CSCA and legal implications on a portfolio of dealer accounts.
- Credit and financial analysis in workout capacity, extension of credit, changes to levels of credit, and strategy pertaining to sales support and loss mitigation
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in Credit Management or similar Financial Management related role (ie:Treasury, Financial Planning or Budgeting, Risk Management or Financial Reporting) managing large teams. Relevant work experience in a high tech environment or business banking preferred.
- Manager must have proven problem-solving abilities and strong analytical skills. Intermediate skills in Excel, Access and Business Objects are strongly desired.
- Superior communication and presentation skills are required for this position due to the level of visibility within the Financial Operations and Sales Organization. The Manager must be able to prioritize multiple tasks to meet tight deadlines. A willingness to quickly shift priorities in response to changing business demands as well as learning new, complex work processes is expected.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and coach for development.
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Bus Admin
Master's degree in Finance, Economics, or Business preferred
CCM and or CCE Certifications preferred
As AmericaÃ¢â,¬â¢s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: Ã¢â,¬Å"TMUSÃ¢â,¬?) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The companyÃ¢â,¬â¢s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top