Sr Manager, Call Center Tech Design
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
The Senior Manager, Contact Center Technology (CCT) - Design, leads the team in designing and deploying application code and infrastructure in a complex, multi-vendor environment of customer facing systems and applications. The CCT environment includes speech-enabled IVR, contact center call routing engine and associated routing logic, contact center VoIP call delivery platforms, queue management systems, courtesy callback, call recording and reporting and analytics.
- Strong technical leader coach that maximizes the team's skill set and performance by establishing and managing to strategic goals and objectives.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced environment with changing customer needs, technology requirements and strategic direction.
- Demonstrated success leading cross-functional collaboration in support of a common goal.
- Ability to prioritize effectively to meet aggressive timelines in a highly dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated experience in managing highly technical teams across a complex technology stack.
- Thorough understanding of contact center and call routing best practices and expertise in directing and communicating with teams during outage recovery process.
- Confident and effective presentation skills for a broad audience of peers, business partners and executive leaders.
- Ability to articulate highly technical situations to a non-technical audience as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire teamwork and optimal performance.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective relationships across large ecosystem of internal business partners, IT teams and vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross functional teams to develop strategic objectives and execution plan.
- Ability to evaluate technological developments and evaluate the impacts on the business.
- Ability to lead teams through complex problem solving.
- Ability to develop forecast model and manage to a monthly operating budget.
- Available after-hours occasionally to support releases and Tier IV support of outages as needed.
- 5+ years' experience working with technology in the contact center space experience with Avaya Communications Manager and Experience Portal and Cisco solutions preferred.
- Advanced level experience managing strategic vendor partner relationships including performance management and contract negotiation.
- Intermediate level experience in a large enterprise IT department managing critical platforms that process 1M plus customer calls and transactions daily.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced level presentation development and delivery skills.
- Intermediate level knowledge of transport protocols including SIP required.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Java, .net and SQL a plus.
- Working experience with different SDLC and Service Management processes (SCRUM, Agile).
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/IT or related discipline or related work experience required
- Technical and business knowledge of the wireless industry preferred
- Build and develop organizational talent, set performance direction, motivate, coach and inspire others and manage performance.
- Direct a team of highly skilled engineers and analysts in analyzing complex business and technical requirements and developing appropriate solutions that deliver a positive customer experience.
- Drive delivery of high quality solutions that meet/exceed business requirements.
- Partner with business teams to execute on the customer service strategy at T-Mobile.
- Evaluate proposed solutions for value, end-user impact, and integration capabilities.
- Define and manage three-year strategic roadmap for systems and applications.
- Build three-year budget for capital investment in systems and applications.
- Build and maintain strategic vendor partner relationships and manage performance.
- Manage vendor support lifecycle for primary systems and applications.
Collaborate with operational peer responsible for KPI and service level attainment, proactive system maintenance, outage resolution, root cause analysis and business transaction monitoring.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top