Sr Local Marketing Manager
Develop and execute local marketing plan to deliver against national marketing strategy and market financial plan. Implement strategy for event sponsorships to increase store traffic. Focus on local advertising tactics that include but not limited to direct marketing, event marketing, experiential marketing, etc., that amplify the national message at a local level. Partner with the sales teams to create specific locally relevant marketing and communications plans. Provide feedback to Manager, Field Marketing to help make offers locally relevant with the objective of driving traffic, increase SOGA, increase ARPU and market brand health. Manage marketing priorities and balancing the national strategy with local tactics. Have the ability to work with a team on a detail-oriented marketing plan from inception through execution and evaluation.
- Assist in developing and implementing local marketing plans on a quarterly basis that help the market reach financial goals for the year. Responsible for planning and managing budget, utilizing research and database tools, communicating to sales channels and regional leadership and measurement and analysis of plan for ROI.
- Local marketing strategy and implementation Responsible for the local market strategy and execution of the advertising plan with focus on hyper local neighborhood tactics (experiential marketing, direct to consumer, grass-roots, out of home, etc.) that reach the Metro By T-Mobile target where they live, work and play. Plan will align with national marketing strategy and media buy to drive traffic to retail distribution locations.
- Accountable for implementing local sponsorship strategy and executing events to drive traffic to retail through consumer engagements and other traffic driving assets. Focus on evaluating the program through research, experience and sales funnel formula.
- Partner with sales channel to implement an IDF program that drives dealer investment in advertising and promotion of their distribution locations.
- Other strategic duties as required.
Six years advertising and/or marketing experience
Experience in wireless telecom industry
Prior management experience
Bachelor's Degree Marketing, Advertising, or related field
Or equivalent experience
At least 18 years of age
Legally authorized to work in the United States
High School Diploma or GED
Metro by T-Mobile is rethinking wireless with its new mission to give value-conscious consumers a trade-off free wireless experience including all-unlimited plans featuring Amazon Prime and Google One, making it the first and only wireless brand to include Google's cloud storage solution as part of its plan. And because Metro by T-Mobile is T-Mobile, you get the latest and greatest Android and iOS smartphones on the same advanced T-Mobile network that covers 99% 1 of the population. Whether you pay at the beginning or end of your billing cycle doesn't matter. It's the value of the service and the network that matter most.
1 coverage area encompassing talk + text. LTE data area covers 320m people or 98% of the U.S. population
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top