Sr Legal Project Manager
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThe T-Mobile legal department is changing how traditional legal departments operate in much the same Uncarrier way T-Mobile is transforming the wireless industry. We have a unique multifaceted role ideal for an experienced leader of legal department operations. The Senior Legal Project Manager will among other projects be responsible for managing a large, third party legal services provider (LPO) relationship which processes ~25,000 transactions annually and working with the legal department operations team that runs the department's billing system and other tools. If you are ready to transform an industry, come join the T-Mobile legal team!
- Bachelor's Degree required, J.D. a huge plus;
- Minimum 7 years' experience managing and implementing legal operational technologies at a law firm or in-house legal department;
- Team player with excellent written, verbal communication, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Strong time management skills, with emphasis on process efficiencies
- Solution and results oriented leader with executive maturity to present to senior leaders and executive management.
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple responsibilities and effectively manage complex projects.
Telecom and prior managerial experience a plus.
- Develop, implement, and manage an industry leading centralized intake model in partnership with an outside legal managed services vendor;
- Support real estate and engineering legal team members, their business partners and third party legal managed service provider(s) to refine processes, contract drafting guidelines and document management standards to promote consistent contract drafting and management;
- Manage, partner and communicate with third party legal managed service provider(s) to ensure contract documentation or review requests are efficiently completed within required timeframes and T-Mobile legal department standards;
- Become a key member of a team that supports systems, processes, and reporting for a large and diverse legal department;
- Help design and execute on a legal operations roadmap, detailing the continued growth and development of the legal operations function on an established maturity model;
- Assist with the continued enhancement and expansion of the Department's eBilling and matter management system;
- Work with the team that maintains and improves current legal technologies, including SharePoint, Tableau, Sky Analytics, Lecorpio, Docusign, and other technologies; and
- Develop and track Key Performance Indicators for management and oversight of third party legal managed services provider(s).
Must be at least 18 years of age and authorized to work in the US with the ability to pass required background clearance check.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top