Sr Legal Operations & Vendor Manager
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comSr Legal Operations & Vendor Manager-The T-Mobile legal department is changing how traditional legal departments operate in much the same Uncarrier way T-Mobile is transforming the wireless industry. We have a unique multifaceted role ideal for an experienced leader of legal department operations. The Legal Operations Project Manager will among other projects be responsible for managing a large, third party legal services provider (LPO) relationship which processes ~40,000 transactions annually and working with the legal department operations team that runs the department's billing system and other tools. If you are ready to transform an industry, come join the T-Mobile legal team!
- Bachelor's Degree and Juris Doctor required=
- Minimum 10 years' experience with project management, people management and implementing legal operational technologies at a law firm or in-house legal department;
- Team player with excellent written, verbal communication, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Strong time management skills, with emphasis on process efficiencies
- Solution and results oriented leader with executive maturity to present to senior leaders and executive management.
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple responsibilities and effectively manage complex projects.
Telecom and prior managerial experience a plus.
- Develop, implement, and manage an industry leading centralized intake model in partnership with a third party legal managed services vendor with a 20+ person staff dedicated to providing legal managed services to T-Mobile and impacting millions of dollars of annual spend ;
- Support real estate and engineering legal functional leads and their team members, business partners and third party legal managed service provider(s) to refine develop playbooks, contract drafting guidelines, and document management standards to promote consistent contract drafting and document management;
- Manage, partner and communicate with third party legal manage service provider(s) to ensure contract documentation or review requests are efficiently completed within required timeframes and T-Mobile legal department standards;
- Assist in development and oversight of key communications and reporting to senior leadership concerning legal operations and outsourcing;
- Support special projects including work with the T-Mobile Corporate Strategy department, as needed;
- Become a key member of a team that supports systems, processes, and reporting for a large and diverse legal department;
- Help design and execute on a legal operations roadmap, detailing the continued growth and development of the legal operations function on an established maturity model;
- Assist with the continued enhancement and expansion of the Department's eBilling and matter management system;
- Work with the team that maintains and improves current legal technologies, including SharePoint, Tableau, Sky Analytics, Lecorpio, Docusign, and other technologies; and
- Develop and track Key Performance Indicators for management and oversight of third party legal managed services provider(s).
Must be at least 18 years of age, US work authorization and have ability to pass required background check.T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top