Sr IT Solution Owner
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThe Technology Solutions Manager plays a critical role on mid-to-large sized initiatives, leading scoping discussions, MVP determination, technical visioning and setting the overall technical delivery strategy. The TSM partners with the business to drive prioritization and solution delivery approach, and across technology groups to ensure design and delivery of a complete and concise solution that addresses the business need.
- 5+ years' Experience.
- Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities.
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated application of all facets of systems development lifecycle and technology operations.
- Collaboratively and objectively assesses benefits, costs, and viability of proposed solution options and drives alignment across a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Ability to leverage business knowledge, sound judgement, and resourcefulness to determine appropriate course of action in challenging, ambiguous situations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to engage with and present ideas to senior leadership. Provides key input to facilitate decision-making process.
- Partners with the business to drive strategy, prioritization, approach, and goals of initiative.
- Prepares high level solution design presentations for leadership review.
- Functions as a key project decision maker.
- Serves as a SME of existing functionality for a channel.
- Manages inception activities, including breakdown of product requirements and MVP scope definition.
- Partners with Senior level resources to define technology strategy approach for initiatives and to provide recommendations on scope delivery phasing/workstreams.
- Serves as technical owner (accountable IT representative) and is responsible for technical stewardship of a small to medium sized project.
- Supports and delivers business/technology initiatives in an analyst, project management/program management or product management capacity.
- Supports Project Management on escalation resolution for technical solution issues.
- Owns scope decomposition and negotiation of MVP for cross domain initiatives.
- Performs day-to-day management of business stakeholder relationships on cross domain initiatives.
- Provides leadership in evolving design and orchestrates across domain teams.
- Identifies/analyzes/synthesizes information, apply critical thought and present the information in a clear and meaningful way.
- Partners with different IT teams, and Business to ensure clarity on assessment impacts in alignment with scope of project or initiative.
- Communicates technical and functional requirements and approaches effectively and efficiently.
- Identifies improvements, make critical decisions and work with subject matter experts throughout the organization to implement solutions.
- Multi-tasks while managing projects from end-to-end, in a demanding and rapidly-changing environment.
- Effectively presents to leadership within the organization.
- Accountable for technical solution delivery on initiatives, including scope negotiation, solution alignment and timeline management.
- Work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Other Technical Discipline
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top