Sr iOS Software Developer - TVision
- Denver, CO
T-Mobile moves fast, innovates rapidly, and maintains laser focus on delivering the best customer experiences in any industry. The TVision team will usher in a new era of home media, combining the best of television, social, and digital life. Be a part of an exciting team bridging the gap between traditional living room cable and the mobile ecosystem. Help build the cable platform of tomorrow while delivering the ultimate customer experience.
As a member of TVision, you will help usher in a new era of home media, combining the best of television, social, and digital life. You will drive efforts with your team to bridge the gap between traditional living room cable and the mobile ecosystem. You will develop and drive strategy with our senior leaders, collaborate with your cross-functional peers across the company, and build & grow the pool of expertise necessary for our organization to succeed.
We are looking for:
A software developer with experience leading or architecting the development of applications on connected devices, IOS, or Android. You will partner with a variety of technical and non-technical disciplines, as well as key stakeholders, to design, develop, and test applications and services focused on delivering outstanding experiences and changing how we think of TV.
If you have a strong passion for working across different platforms, continuous improvement, mentoring others, and know how to build quality maintainable software on mobile and/or connected devices, then you are likely a good fit for this role.
- Passionate about the customer. You constantly find new ways to deliver value.
- Detail oriented and results driven. You drive to the finish line and never settle for "okay".
- Autonomous and take initiative. You have a bias for action and good instincts for what needs to get done.
- Constantly seeking improvement. You ask why when others don't and are always looking for ways to improve (yourself, your team, your product, your process).
- Focused and determined. Ambiguity doesn't scare you; you are constantly forging a path forward.
- Open and inclusive. You know the best ideas won't be yours alone and are constantly questioning what you overlooked.
- Team focused and collaborative. You realize that you only succeed when the team, and the product, succeeds. You are always looking for ways to make those around you successful.
- A track record of delivering quality products to market, especially in the mobile space.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment and understand CI/CD mechanics and tooling.
- Experience working with cloud technologies, such as AWS, Azure, or Firebase.
- A strong understanding of common development patterns and architectures for both client application and distributed service development.
- A history of strong collaboration with both developers, non-developers, stakeholders, and customers
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top