Sr Incentive Compensation Manager- Front Line
- Bellevue, WA
Manages and oversees variable compensation for the Customer Care organization to support our frontline teams in driving performance that makes T-Mobile #FAMOUSFORCARE. Provides direction and expertise in maintenance and creation of multiple incentive plans, policies and processes that are tailored to different lines of business supporting over 12,000 employees. Partners with key stakeholders to design compelling & competitive incentive plans that are uniquely Un-Carrier; high level of engagement and impact across Customer Care and Frontline Compensation.
- Oversees incentive compensation and provides direction and expertise in executing incentive plans, policies and processes.
- Enhances, designs and refines incentive compensation plans; leads plan design; understands unique dynamics and creates customized plan options backed up by thorough modeling / analysis/ simulation for both existing teams as well as new roles or lines of business; helps stakeholders choose best option through analysis backed recommendations.
- Ensures compensation plans are competitive and drive performance.
- Provides consulting to stakeholders on best practices, customized solutions; works directly with Care Leadership and Finance to plan and model incentive compensation plans.
- Works with Compensation Operations and Legal to ensure accurate configuration, administrative compliance from incentive compensation system; establish and maintain strong governance structures for IC processes, policies and business rules.
- Ensures accurate plan documentation and maintenance; develops communication and training to support compensation plans, policies and procedures.
- Manages special projects to support business transitions.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills, and ability to synthesize information and data from a variety of sources.
- Ability to establish and build effective working relationships with business partners.
- Ability to set and maintain multiple priorities in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment with shifting priorities while providing deliverables in a timely fashion.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Telecommunications, customer service or sales industry experience.
- Highly proficient with technology; excellent Excel skills; Workday & IBM Varicent experience preferred.
Bachelors Degree Finance, Accounting, Business Or Equivalent
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top