Sr HR Reporting Manager
Responsible for supporting the People Insights organization's continuous improvement and reporting capability roadmap. Utilizes a broad range of data sources, analytical methods, and business approaches to deliver measurable operational efficiencies and actionable recommendations to business partners, stakeholders, and executive sponsors. Uses professional concepts and company objectives to analyze complex issues in creative and effective ways. Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Leads improvement team processes, ways of working, and interfaces with other teams. Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise, and works cross-functionally and collaboratively to deliver on broader organizational objectives. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and will act as team lead and knowledge leader on team. Provide broad organizational support by leading initiatives to dissect business problems, extract and analyze data from a variety of sources, utilize facts/data to derive a conclusion, and construct and communicate improvement plans and presentations that distill complex analytical findings that are intended to inform and influence decisions related to policy, procedure, and business practices. Responsible for identifying, communicating, and driving consensus around opportunities to understand and improve HR performance, optimize cost to serve, and improve business outcomes through People and Workforce initiatives.
- Develop analysis plan and execute them independently for complex projects
- Query and validate data from relational databases (Teradata, MS SQL server). Demonstrate strong competency and comfort working with and analyzing large sets of data.
- Perform data mining, analysis and modeling to drive business insights
- Develop executive level presentations and present complex and customized analytical findings
- Present complex and customized analytical findings
- Lead process improvement and manage projects
- Work with other teams and align with key stakeholders
- Lead cross-functional improvement initiatives
- 5 + years analysis and reporting experience (data mining, mathematical/statistical modeling, and business case skills) in a corporate environment
- Proficiency with SQL, Teradata, R, or SAS
- Advanced skill with BI tools such as Tableau, PowerBI
- Advanced MS Office: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and PowerPivot skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- A talent for multi-tasking, prioritizing objectives, and meeting deadlines
- Proven ability to self-direct work efforts, occasionally lead junior colleagues
- Demonstrated experience leading cross functional programs, influence and lead without direct management authority
- Executive level presentation and communications skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills (oral and written)
- Bachelor degree required, MasterÃ¢â,¬â¢s degree in quantitative field preferred
GED or High School Diploma Required
As AmericaÃ¢â,¬â¢s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: Ã¢â,¬Å"TMUSÃ¢â,¬?) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The companyÃ¢â,¬â¢s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Retail Associate Manager
Diego assists the store manager with day-to-day operations while working to develop the roles of his associates through hands-on sales coaching.
Back to top