Sr Group Administrative Assistant, Legal
We are looking for an Group Administrative Assistant who will perform a variety of administrative functions to support the work of the Legal Department by:
- Increasing attorney, senior level professional, and paralegal productivity by reducing time spent on administrative tasks, resulting in more time for (and less outsourcing of) sophisticated work.
- Enabling Executive Assistants to focus on higher priority work assigned by their respective managers that requires a higher skill set.
- Consolidating select administrative responsibilities to drive consistency, efficiency, and timeliness.
- Heavy filing, copying and scanning of legal documents. Managing legal documents and maintaining electronic and hard copy legal document files.
- Sort and deliver internal and external regular department mail. Triage and timely delivery into the right hands involving urgent, sensitive legal correspondence including customer letters, legal demands, and litigation documents.
- Mailing letters and packages, including those for overnight and same day delivery.
- Conduct data entry and document upload across a variety of platforms, supporting the work of attorneys and paralegals.
- Initiate Reliance Tickets, support resolution of facilities issues, furniture needs, office moves and installations for department staff and leadership in a timely and effective manner.
- Initiate EIT Tickets, support EIT tickets to resolve IT software and hardware issues for department staff and leadership in a timely and effective manner.
- Coordinate, process and submit routine office supply orders with designated vendors.
- May assist attorneys with routine document edits, online research and email communication.
- May troubleshoot minor technical issues with standard business equipment, including printers and copiers, and will seek escalation of issues to technical support as appropriate.
- May provide direct assistance on special projects as requested.
- 5+ years supporting teams with detailed Administrative duties and assisting Executive Administrators.
- Highly organized, good interpersonal skills, excellent demonstrated writing skills, and good editing skills, with ability to multi-task and deal with ambiguity.
- Advanced level skills in Microsoft Office Suite-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio, etc.
- Working knowledge of software applications such as SharePoint, Workday, Kronos and Concur are preferred but not required.
Along with the above listed experience and skill set-Must be at least 18 years of age with a HS diploma, along with some higher education or certifications desired. Ability to pass required background check and have valid US work authorization.
As AmericaÃ¢â,¬â¢s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: Ã¢â,¬Å"TMUSÃ¢â,¬?) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The companyÃ¢â,¬â¢s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Retail Associate Manager
Diego assists the store manager with day-to-day operations while working to develop the roles of his associates through hands-on sales coaching.
Back to top