Sr Finance Manager
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comSr Finance Manager
- 8 years in business analysis, consulting experience a plus
- Bachelors Degree. Quantitative concentration (finance, engineering, economics, statistics). MBA or professional equivalent preferred
- Excellent communication skills with good executive level presence.
- Proficient writing SQL queries to extract and transform data from multiple data sources, including Oracle, Teradata, and SQL Server
- Become the financial lead for the IoT segment and partner with Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Operations to provide deep dive analysis, create financial/operational models, and build reporting capabilities for partners.
- Derive insights from financial analysis of IoT products along all Customer Lifetime Value dimensions and consult accordingly (e.g. voluntary churn, payback, NPV, ROI, and value added).
- Evaluate financial impact on IoT's P&L. Develop comprehensive models to aid evaluation of initiatives and portfolios.
- Post mortem analysis of marketing programs and developing actionable recommendations to improve program performance
- Provide in depth analysis on sales performance, including store level performance, impact on other products within channel and other channels (cannibalization analysis), and impact of competitive moves
- Construct executive-level presentations and present complex analytical findings in clear, concise and decision-impacting manner. Possess the ability to influence leadership through fact-based analysis.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of strategic frameworks, industry trends, and corporate and customer drivers in order to improve, reengineer or maintain company performance.
- Develop and manage positive client relationships in a collaborative team environment
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top