Sr Finance Manager
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Sr Finance Manager – Cash Planning
FP&A has an exciting opportunity for an individual contributor Senior Finance Manager role within our Cash Planning Team. This role is responsible for providing key quantitative insights about enterprise cash flow impacts, developing and tracking cash flow related business cases for initiatives, performing diagnostic analyses and reporting, and recommending solutions.
This is a position with visibility across the FP&A and business teams as well as senior leadership, supporting decision making at the highest levels. The Senior Manager must be highly collaborative, adept at quantitative analysis, have strong communication skills, be proficient at interpreting data to generate quantitative insights & effective presentations, and be flexible and adaptable.
- 9+ years in Analytics and Planning
- 2+ years Wireless Telecom or similar subscription-based work experience
- Thorough understanding of Finance and Accounting principles, financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow).
- Experience building and maintaining highly complex predictive models. Highly proficient in MS Excel , PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to communicate complex concepts and analyses in a clear and concise manner to all levels of an organization
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision, manage multiple priorities
- Extensive experience as a Subject Matter Expert in business case development, complex financial modeling
- Experience with forecasting/analyzing cash flow
- Experience in forecasting/budgeting/internal reporting in a publicly held company
- Proficiency in data mining and analytics software (SQL, SAS, Business Objects, R)
Preferred but not required
- Wireless Telecom or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience using SAP
- Applied business statistics utilizing MS Excel tool pack or other analysis package
- Bachelor’s Degree. Finance, Business Administration, Management, Accounting, Economics, Engineering
- Master’s degree preferred
- Partner with FP&A teams to identify analytical problems needing solution, then develop and execute a plan to tackle the analysis and communicate actionable insights
- Create business cases, provide ad-hoc analyses, develop strategies, and advise on cash flow accretive opportunities in areas across the T-Mobile enterprise
- Utilize analytical and modeling capability to perform scenario and sensitivity analysis to enhance decision making across a range of options and present findings
- Utilize historical trending and future drivers to perform financial forecasting
- Construct executive-level presentations and present complex analytical findings in a clear, concise, and decision-impacting manner
Requires significant cross-functional engagementWe Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top