Sr Finance Manager
Enterprise Financial Steering is a function within T-Mobile's Financial Planning and Analysis organization that is responsible for ensuring company resources are put to their highest and best use. This role partners closely with the Commercial organization on assessing the economic impact of key business initiatives, including the Company's upcoming Un-carrier launches. This position requires someone who can perform hands on analytics using large data sets and complex models and who is able to dissect business problems and deliver clear and concise recommendations.
- Applies advanced analytical and statistical knowledge to evaluate complex new business opportunities as well as the assessment of post-launch metrics.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods and exercises significant independent judgment to determine the best method for accomplishing objectives.
- Provides expertise to functional project teams and participates in cross functional initiatives.
- Consults directly with Commercial business partners and senior leaders across the company in developing assumption sets and identifying key business issues.
- Applies expert-level skills in predictive modeling, survival analysis, time series, forecasting, categorical data analysis, pattern recognition techniques, and other advanced methodologies.
- Structures and analyzes large data sets and builds complex driver-based economic models.
- Researches and stays informed of industry developments and trends.
- Influences and guides decision making through logical presentation.
- Constructs executive-level presentations to support or debunk conclusions based on analysis of proposals submitted by the business.
- 10+ years of related work experience including financial modeling and developing/influencing business strategies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Operations Research, Applied Math, Physics, Engineering, or other quantitative field. MBA or Master's degree in Finance, Strategy or Math is highly preferred.
- Must possess current and advanced knowledge of strategic frameworks and driver-based analytics to evaluate complex business opportunities.
- Strong financial modeling experience with performance analysis, business case analytics, and forecasting.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint.
- SQL knowledge and database experience preferred.
- Proficient in reporting, visualization, analytics tools.
- Ability to communicate highly quantitative or analytical findings succinctly and in formats easily understood by senior management.
- Ability to argue a point of view based on facts and data.
- Ability to build strong client relationships and possess solid consultative skills.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Telecommunication industry experience preferred.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top