Sr Finance Manager
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThe Network Finance Team is looking for a motivated Senior Manager!
The Senior Manager will be responsible for financial support for the network teams responsible for procurement, logistics, lease management and national development activities for T-Mobile's cell site network. This includes forecasting and planning both operating expenses and capital budgets for the development, expansion and operation of the network.
The Senior Manager will leverage a mix of both analytical and interpersonal skills by communicating their analysis within our team and to our internal partners in Network Operations, Financial Planning and Accounting via standard reporting, dashboards, written and verbal communication. They will be expected to roll up their sleeves and get involved with planning, forecasting and analyzing the business.
The role favors analytical individuals who thrive on analyzing data, modeling results and deriving provocative conclusions that improve forecasting and shape decisions made by our leadership. This is an individual contributor position.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
- 9+ years of experience in Analysis and Planning
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Knowledge and experience with budgeting, financial analysis and capital projects
- Experienced in extracting, consolidating and analyzing large sets of data
- Proven ability to communicate financial concepts effectively to both financial and non-financial managers
- Previous experience in telecom or wireless engineering financial operations helpful
- SAP experience a plus
The successful candidate will possess the following traits:
- Committed to providing world-class service to internal partners and customers
- Independently identify and prioritize projects and initiatives
- Ability to achieve deadlines while managing multiple and changing projects
- Driven towards accountability
- Motivated towards innovation
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Create monthly market-level forecasts covering all of the costs to operate the network of cell sites
- Develop quarterly capital budgets for building new sites and upgrading technology on the existing network
- Identify risks and opportunities to the current plan and recommend actions to improve results
- Construct presentations and present complex analytical findings in a clear and concise manner
- Craft business cases to support decision making on various network initiatives
- Establish operating efficiency metrics and key performance indicators
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top