Sr Engineers, Systems Design
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comPosition summary
T-Mobile USA is a leading provider of digital GSM/GPRS, UMTS, and LTE wireless voice and data technology standards. Senior Engineers, Systems Design located in Bellevue, WA will be responsible for helping to create the strategic End-to-End (E2E) dimensioning, planning and performance of the Transport network for T-Mobile USA. Position duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze and monitor Transport network performance and KPIs and perform analysis of planning and dimensioning rules, feasibility analysis of new KPIs, and development of new performance measures and processes.
- Provide data analysis on the network by gathering information via database queries and other means.
- Provide regular capacity and performance reports for nodes, interfaces, and services across the T-Mobile Transport network on a national basis.
- Conduct extensive network performance analysis, coordinating with the other Transport teams to implement improvement actions.
- Analyze user requirements, problems and procedures to develop performance action plans to improve all Key Performance Indicators (KPI), and provide support and work with Transport teams to resolve any performance issues.
- Perform data analysis and provide required performance data analysis for projects and BAU activities.
- Conduct Reporting, including producing and maintaining a portfolio or reports for all Transport teams.
- Support End-To-End KPIs, ensuring that the correct counters and measurement settings are used, propose new KPIs, measurements, and counters, and develop processes and strategic approaches to problem solving.
- Maintain responsibility for reporting systems and database development, including improving existing systems or developing new systems for enhanced and improved reporting capability.
(1) Analyzing, designing, and developing Tableau reports and dashboards for analytics on Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server.
(2) Applying Data Warehousing principles and design, including data modeling in OLAP system design, SSAS cube, star schema, snowflake schema.
(3) Designing, analyzing, developing and testing dynamic ETL workflow using SSIS, creating tables using SQL Server and reporting in SSRS, and using T-SQL and MDX for medium and large projects.
(4) Optimizing SQL and MDX query performance by Performance Tuning and creating indexes.
Experience and education requirements:
PRIMARY REQUIREMENTS: Master's degree in computer science, technology engineering, computer and information sciences or related, and 3 years of relevant work experience.
ALTERNATIVE REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's degree in computer science, technology engineering, computer and information sciences or related, and 5 years of relevant work experience.
Location: Bellevue, WA
Employer is not currently sponsoring work visas for this position.
This position is eligible for the employee referral program.
How to apply:
Create a candidate profile, and apply to requisition number 90321BR.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top