Sr Engineers, Software
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
T-Mobile USA is a leading provider of digital GSM/GPRS, UMTS, and LTE wireless voice and data technology standards. Senior Engineers, Software located in Bellevue, WA will drive the design and development of solutions that enhance T-Mobile's cutting edge nationwide network.
Position duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Responsible for the design, creation and performance optimization of complex relational and non-relational databases; plan for future scale and performance needs based upon historical data and projected system growth.
Troubleshoot issues in all environments when needed and conduct knowledge transfer sessions for the development team, enhancing their understanding of DB Best Practices.
Create complex analytic queries on large data sets and create stored procedures, triggers, and functions.
Drive complex data migrations, including analysis and coordination with data owners and implementation of automation to perform migration.
Work with application teams to define system telemetry and data analytics requirements in support of system reliability evaluation and ROI calculations.
- (1) performing data / entity modeling of business processes for in-line implementation of business applications.
- (2) performing T-SQL, SSRS, and SQL Server administration activities.
- (3) utilizing Tableau, New Relic, and SAS to determine the net impact of enhanced automation on organizational efficiency and effectively communicate business processes.
- (4) managing and designing OLTP and OLAP databases.
Experience and education requirements:
- PRIMARY REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems or related, plus 5 years of relevant work experience.
- ALTERNATIVE REQUIREMENTS: Any combination of education and/or experience deemed equivalent to a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems or related, plus 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Location: Bellevue, WA
- Employer is not currently sponsoring work visas for this position.
- This position is eligible for the employee referral program.
How to apply:
- Visit www.tmobile.jobs.
Create a candidate profile, and apply to requisition number 89922BR. We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top