Sr Engineer, Translations
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.The Core Translations Design (CTD) team is looking for an experienced, highly motivated individual to fill a Senior Engineer position.This working environment is fast-paced, energized and grounded in teamwork, respect, and innovation. This is a technical leadership position, requiring in depth analysis to define and implement hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures.
Additionally, this Senior Engineer will mentor junior engineers, seek innovation on current process and strive for efficiency while maintaining a focus on quality. This position is on a fast paced, high performing team that consistently delivers successful implementations on shortened time frames.
- Experience with ISUP, SIP, MAP, INAP is required.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel
- Act independently as a member of cross-functional teams making schedule commitments for routine matters and consulting with supervisor on complex projects and/or conflicting requirements.
- Experience in working with configuration management strategies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in auditing and maintaining data integrity and standardization across multiple databases or network elements.
- Solid wireless network architecture, technologies, and concepts knowledge, including knowledge and understanding of interactions between GSM and Internet Protocol (IP) network elements.
- Exercise considerable discretion in managing own workflow on a daily basis to meet schedules and resolve conflicting requirements, referring only the most complex issues to supervisor.
- Advanced understanding of Wireless Network Architecture, Technologies and Concepts.
- Advanced understanding of applicable Wireless industry standards.
- Demonstrated Technical Writing and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
- Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to build consensus across teams
- Ability to multi task and work multiple projects with attention to detail
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top