Sr Engineer, Systems Design
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comSenior Design Engineer for the Collaboration team. The individual will help us standardize collaboration solutions that meet Business and IT requirements. These solutions will range from audio/video technology, collaboration applications and devices. The individual will work closely with our other solution teams like O365, Skype for Business, Slack and audio/video.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, strategic thinking and results focus.
- Minimum 5 Years' Experience supporting communication technologies.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience designing and developing solutions.
- Has experience mentoring other members of technical staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Design Engineer for all collaboration solutions.
- Work with customer and vendor partners on new technology.
- Communicates with business customers and other stakeholders during proof of concepts.
- Utilize skills to test new technology and document results.
- Create deliverables for support teams.
- Ability to assist with root cause analysis on voice/video issues.
- Collaborate/Partner with other teams including business customers, unified communications, networking and program management.
- Maintain technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training.
- Provide knowledge transfers to customers and engineers.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field. We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top