Sr Engineer, Software - Salesforce
- Bellevue, WA
Are you ready to join one of the most exciting Telecommunication Product & Technology teams in the industry?! Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy creating user experiences that accelerates business? The B2B Salesforce Product & Technology team lives Magenta and is dedicated to supporting our front line and driving the very best user experience imaginable. We are passionate about our customers, our products and delivering results. Come join the best company in the industry and be part of making history with T-Mobile. Are you ready to be Magenta?!
The Sr Software Engineer for SalesForce designs and develops internal and external business systems/applications, systems interfaces, databases, reporting, or business intelligence systems, as required to deliver new systems functionality supporting corporate business objectives. This role will create optimized experiences on the Heroku platform for T-Mobile's B2B channel.
- Build and customize solutions and manage integrations with other systems by designing, developing, testing and deploying custom APEX and object-oriented solutions. Use continuous integration and agile development methodologies.
- Design, develop, and unit test optimized and scalable Salesforce solutions across the T-Mobile Enterprise in a variety of organizations.
- Evaluate existing solutions, recommend potential Salesforce-enabled enhancements, and create applications to interface with Salesforce and Salesforce.com.
- Develops web to deliver new systems functionality supporting corporate business objectives. Leads moderately complex projects.
- Utilizes development skills to build software and unit test new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include builds and releases.
- Ensures Continuous Integration and Build is in place.
- Maintains technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training.
- Translates business, and functional requirements into documented technical specifications or User Stories.
- Utilizes development skills to build (code) and unit test new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include code builds and documented unit test results.
- Develops or updates support documentation as needed and leads Peer Review to allow acceptance of systems changes into production.
- Oversees build and unit test production deployment packages.
- Facilitates/leads reviews (walkthroughs) or grooming sessions and demos of technical specifications and program code with other members of the technical team, communicating design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications to team and development lead.
- Utilizes product lifecycle methodology as a guide for development activities.
- Provides on-call and after hours support as required for production releases and to respond and provide active resolution support on production outages.
- Performs peer reviews.
- Collaborates with architects and other Software Engineers on design.
- Collaborates with other Business and IT partner teams on successful delivery of product enhancements and support.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
The experience you'll bring.
5+ years' work experience as a Software Engineer, preferably in the wireless industry.
- Salesforce application development and enhancement using Java, J2EE Application Framework for enterprise-wide customer base.
- Develop APEX, Visualforce, and Salesforce Lightning components to build and customize Salesforce solutions.
- Experience in building microservices using SprintBoot
- Experience in building solutions on Heroku Platform.
- Knowledge in SQL/SOQL and experience in building database schema.
- Experience acting as lead Software Engineer on projects impacting multiple business units and providing technical leadership for at least 3 Software Engineers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top