Sr Engineer, Software- Integration
- Bellevue, WA
Come be a part of the T-Mobile Product & Technology (P&T) team that provides responsive delivery of innovative and agile technology solutions for accounting and finance platforms! The Senior Engineer, Software Development within the T-Mobile Product & Technology organization supporting Finance will be responsible for the design, development and operations of business systems, applications, interfaces, and databases. Primary focus will be on supporting the integration layer of the Lease Accounting platform to a state of stabilization and operations excellence. You will work cross-functionally to understand the linkage between T-Mobile's business goals and the technology solutions that enable realization of these objectives.
- Translates business, and functional requirements into documented technical specifications or user stories.
- Owns the technical vision and development of the integration subdomain/capability.
- Communicates with business customers and other stakeholder's design, requirements, functionality, and limitations of systems/applications.
- Manage and provide design/code reviews for vendor engineering resources - code reviews, standards enforcement, quality & SLA management.
- Builds end unit test production deployment packages with an eye towards automated regression and unit test scripts, and implementation plans for scheduled systems enhancements.
- Facilitate/lead reviews (walkthroughs) or grooming sessions and demos of technical specifications and program code with other members of the technical team, communicating design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications.
- Collaborate/Partner with other teams including business customers, Enterprise Testing, Release Planning and Management, Project Management, and Application Support on the successful delivery of product enhancements and support.
- Maintain technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training.
- May supervise contract resources.
- 7+ years of experience in application development with some exposure to finance function.
- 3+ years of experience in developing enterprise data integration and ETL.
- 3+ years of experience in stored procedures, SQL queries, data analysis, and validation.
- Recommended experience in tools - Rally, Jira, Jenkins, Maven, GIT with some experience with CI/CD pipeline.
- Recommended experience working with at least 3 business applications/systems and has also provided tier 4 production support.
- Recommended experience identifying and effectively deploying system monitoring solutions and establishing and measuring service level agreements for these systems.
- Must have development experience on at least 2-4 projects with total project team size greater than 3 team members and has acted as lead developer on at least one project impacting multiple business units and providing technical leadership for at least 3 developers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present ideas to leadership for review.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Engineering or a related field.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top