Sr. Engagement Manager, Digital Platform Delivery
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comSr. Engagement Manager, Digital Platform Delivery
The Sr Engagement Manager plays a key role in enabling T-Mobile's technology strategy for digital transformation by applying expertise in delivering high quality solutions tailored for maximum adoption. The successful candidate will partner closely with IT development teams to drive continuous delivery through adoption of a standard set of tools and automated processes. The candidate must be:
- customer and value focused; they win, so you win
- innovative and open to new challenges
- self-directed; no need to push you to excel, its just who you are
- relentless in solving customer pain points
- Minimum 8+ year's industry experience as a program, technical delivery or customer success manager within a technology environment, with a progressive record of successful delivery of complex solutions, systems, or services.
- Relevant experience in the implementation or operation of an automated delivery pipeline or tool set
- Prior experience in Technical Account Management, Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Experience with cross functional program management and customer management expertise
- Accountable for exceptional end to end onboarding experience
- Proven ability to drive continuous value creation into product and services offerings
- Contribution to service and customer engagement model and framework
- Conversant in CI/CD/CT pipeline orchestration tools and processes like GIT, Jenkins, Artifactory, code quality, automated testing.
- Understanding of environment provisioning concepts and tool usage, including Ansible, Puppet and Terraform.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering, or combination of equivalent industry related professional experience and education
- Each engagement manager is accountable to facilitate Enterprise application teams to use orchestrated continuous delivery and automated environment provisioning.
- Engage and partner closely with internal IT development teams
- Possess the best business consultancy and relational skills to create win/win environments for all parties
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with each engagement
- Work with customer teams to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Program manage account escalations.
- Manage the team onboarding roadmap and maturity for continuous delivery
- Understand pain points and remove roadblocks
- Bring in new requirements and serve as a strong advocate for customer voice to improve the quality of enterprise delivery pipeline
- Educate and train where needed
- Provide coaching and mentoring to adopt to agile and devops best practices
- Facilitate the conversation between Application Teams and the Platform Delivery Team to document requirements for continuous delivery (CD), continuous integration (CI), and continuous delivery (CD).
- Support team adoption of DevOps best practices that align with Enterprise goals for rapid application development using CICDCT tools and processes.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top