Sr Diversity & Inclusion Practice Mgr
The Senior Diversity & Inclusion Practice Manager is the nexus for diversity and inclusion consulting for HR and serves as support to all HR Crews to deliver effective employee advocacy, career success support, recruiting execution, and leadership development training and programs. This role focuses on providing diversity and inclusion expertise and consulting to HR Crews and will proactively and strategically consult to ensure achievement of business objectives and diversity and inclusion initiatives by equipping every employee with meaningful tools and resources to support their success.
- Provide expert and strategic diversity and inclusion direction, coaching, and counsel to HR Crews on HR programs, overall people strategies, policy and procedures, conflict resolution, change management, and organizational development to promote an inclusive culture and fair and equitable work environment.
- Work collaboratively with HR Crew teams to provide a diversity & inclusion lens to the effective development of transparent, meaningful and accessible leadership training, tools and resources to enable and support employee careers. Effectively partner with Talent Scouts to achieve success in attracting, developing, and training top talent
- Work collaboratively with D&I Team and provide input on programming and initiatives
- 4-7 years' experience building relationships with diverse communities
- Understanding of and passion for diversity & inclusion
- Experience consulting and coaching
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Strong client relationship management with demonstrated history achieving trusted advisor status with client executives, HR leaders and stakeholders
- Ability to work as a strong effective team player; commitment to results and solutions oriented
- Strong attention to detail, producing quality output
- PC and Internet savvy, including Microsoft Office with strong experience using Outlook
- Outstanding service orientation; sense of urgency and high-level of personal integrity.
- Ability to work well under pressure and flexible in adapting and responding to changing situations
- Experience managing Talent Acquisition for specifically Diversity
- Experience working with D&I teams
- Consulting and coaching for specifically diversity
- Facilitation and/or training experience
• At least 18 years of age
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• High School Diploma or GED
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top