Sr Digital Business Lead
- Bellevue, WA
A Sr Digital Business Lead at T-Mobile is responsible for the vision, strategy and plan for the future state of digital. This individual is a strategic thought leader and consumer advocate that has strong business acumen and has strong analytical, planning, and collaborative leadership skills. This savvy business owner belongs to the team that is the 'CEO' of a portfolio of products and experiences with ownership of the roadmap of solutions to meet customer needs, along with the day-to-day business management and performance accountability. By combining end user value with business value, this ensures a clear, single point of accountability for the performance of the product and business. To be successful you will be well rounded and will have an appropriate level of marketing and technical acumen to ultimately be able to succeed in leading a business portfolio that will deliver the experiences and products that yield high consumer satisfaction and business outcomes that drive growth or cost savings.
The Sr Digital Business Lead is ultimately accountable for the business plan and ongoing management thereof that achieves positive ROI and the specific financial, experience, and operational KPIs as determined by the 5 year strategy and business model. You will work cross-functional enterprise stakeholders (channels, lines of business, marketing, UX, and product and technology) to evaluate and outline our specific investment roadmap defending \"should we\" and clearly articulating the \"what\". You will support value stream and journey teams that are responsible for turning the business plan into world-class experiences and products that win customer advocacy and deliver enterprise outcomes.
The Sr Digital Business Lead will be expected to be experts on the ways the customers use and move through the product. Think and act both strategically and tactically: working with stakeholders across the enterprise in the creation of end-to-end plans designed for delivery of revenue or cost, detailed analysis and business casing, alignment to the product design and delivery roadmap and delivery iterative testing recommendations to drive ongoing experience improvements and business impacts.
Strategy, data & insights
- Utilize exceptional quantitative and qualitative analytical skills to identify target customer(s) and evaluate end-to-end customer experience and gaps across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Develop the overall strategy, the overarching business plan, and KPIs, including the inputs and validation of key inputs to the business plan: product, experience, and LoB roadmaps to achieve overarching business goals.
- Responsible for investment analysis through the development and ownership of business cases, opportunity analysis including ROI, NPV, CLV and target setting
- Responsible for development of deep insights customer needs and behaviors to develop and own a 36 product and experience decision rubric and support value stream and journey decisions and ongoing impact analysis.
- Define the strategy and plan to develop and optimize key digital journeys based on the experience that's right for the customer and aligned to business priorities
- Conduct or utilize existing consumer research and market insights to develop hypotheses and create and manage the test-and-learn plan for journeys, experiences and functionality across key areas in Digital
- Drives ad hoc analysis and presents information to leadership.
- Measure and optimize consumer journeys to improve the consumer experiences and drive improved outcomes.
- Assist in implementing a winloss analysis program and create report outs for the business on the findings and recommendations
- Innovation and Leadership
- Extreme ownership with accountability to enterprise outcomes.
- Represent the brand, voice of leadership, the customer, and the enterprise.
- Inspirational leadership and the ability to drive results based on collaboration across multiple cross-functional units.
- The ability to lead through constant change; a high degree of comfort in uncharted territory and having the confidence to take risks.
- Showcase an entrepreneurial mindset while consistently being a marketing and customer advocate.
- Challenge current practices and inspire new ideas to constantly deliver experiences that improve enterprise outcomes.
- Show agility and adaptability to a constantly shifting marketing and data landscape.
- Keep abreast of overall business and technology trends to keep investments competitive and deliver market value
- You are a Business owner and Customer Champion in advocating for Digital experience build out and gain alignment from stakeholders and partner teams through effective communication and relationship management.
- Communicates and influences at VP Level and below. This includes regularly delivering business results, presentations, investment roadmap, and analysis.
- Maintains ongoing, effective communication with working team members on journeys
- Ability to craft a Sr. executive level narrative, presentation.
- Primary liaison between channel stakeholders, commercial partners, LOB partners, design teams, product, and technology development resources as steward of the overall plan
- Develops strong partnership with business, internalexternal stakeholders and Leadership to understand current omni-channel customer experiences, identifies areas of investment and opportunity
- Work effectively in cross channel teams and influence without authority
- Coach other team members on best practices
- Partner effectively with Product & Technology, UX Design, Frontline stakeholders and other customer channels to influence and drive delivery of effective digital experiences.
- Bachelors Degree - Business, Marketing or related
- Masters/Advanced Degree - Prefered
- 7-10 years - 7+ yrs Product Marketing
- Previous experience in hands on technical role will be beneficial in this role is Preferred
- Business Requirements - Experience delivering and writing business requirements for complex multi-year planning
- Investments - Experience with business casing and/or investment prioritization
- Analytics - Superior analytical skills and commercial acumen, Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to identify/analyze/synthesize product use data and use the data to drive decisions.
- Quantitative Analytics - Experience with qual and quant analysis including behavioral, financial, and experiential with proven capability to develop and drive and manage decisions and prioritizations against an investment rubric.
- Product Marketing - Proven experience in managing relevant experience in Product Marketing or Management
- Digital Marketing - Experience leading a digital suite of experiences or products as a business leader with P&L ownership strongly preferred
- Business Process - Experience working with customers and stakeholders to understand user behavior and create journey maps or process flows
- Technical Writing - Strong requirements elicitation, and proven writing skills including the ability to write concisely and clearly for different audiences.
- Social Influence - Proven ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with Leadership, while employing a high degree of collaboration and influence.
- Communication - Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences including executives and non-technical leaders.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Back to top