Sr Developers, Software
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comPosition Summary
T-Mobile USA is a national provider of wireless voice, messaging, and data services capable of reaching over 268 million Americans where they live, work, and play. In a world full of busy and fragmented lives, we at T-Mobile USA, Inc. have the idea that wireless communications can help. The value of our plans, the breadth of our coverage, the reliability of our network, and the quality of our service are meant to do one thing; help you stick together with the people who make your life come alive. That's why we're here.
Sr. Software Developers are seasoned development subject matter experts (SME) for the Customer Hub (Siebel UCM) application and actively engage in and lead development activities through a given project cycle. These activities would include facilitating technical design walkthroughs or code reviews, and providing development support as it relates to developing, testing and deploying (production support) an implementation and subsequent releases of an Oracle Customer Hub platform.Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate business and functional requirements into documented technical specifications.
- Utilize development skills to build (code) and unit test new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include code builds and documented unit test results.
- Assist with application support documentation (release notes, build instructions) as required by the application support teams for acceptance of changes into production
- Assist with troubleshooting, triaging and resolving issues discovered during QAT/UAT (testing phases).
- Act as primary Customer Hub SME for driving/providing LOEs (Level of Effort estimates) as necessary for new project intake, change requests, production issues and lights-on initiatives.
- Facilitate/lead reviews (walkthroughs) of technical specifications and program code with other members of the technical team, communicating design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications to team and development lead.
- Utilize departmental Systems Development Lifecycle Methodology as a guide for development activities.
- Apply demonstrated expertise in Siebel/Siebel UCM (8.x).
- Apply advanced knowledge of and design/configuration/testing experience with Siebel objects (Business Components, Business Services, Views, Applets and nd eScript).
- Apply advanced knowledge of and design/configuration/testing experience in Siebel EAI (http/s web services, JMS), EIM and Workflow.
- Apply ability to install and administer all components of a Siebel environment (local or development, thick or thin client).
- Apply experience with and knowledge of OEL (Oracle Enterprise Linus) OS, and SQL, PL-SQL.
- Apply advanced understanding of Siebel (PARTY) data model and experience with extending and customizing.
- Apply previous exposure/experience to typical enterprise tools, including Remedy, Mercury Quality Center, Accurev and Subversion (version control).
- Provide on call and after hours support as required for production releases and to respond and provide Tier 1 support on production outages.
- Contribute to and work to meet project schedules by providing accurate estimates of effort required for development deliverables, by providing updates on project progress to development and project management, and by escalating issues that might affect project success to management.
- Maintain technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training.
- Collaborate/Partner with other teams, both internal and external, including 3rd party vendors, Enterprise Testing, Release Planning and Management, Business Systems Analysis, Project Management, and Application Support on successful delivery of systems enhancements.
Functional and Technical Skills:
Applicant's experience must include:
- Demonstrated expertise in Siebel/Siebel UCM (8.x);
- Advanced knowledge of and design/configuration/testing experience with Siebel objects (Business Components, Business Services, Views, Applets and nd eScript);
- Advanced knowledge of and design/configuration/testing experience in Siebel EAI (http/s web services, JMS), EIM and Workflow;
- Ability to install and administer all components of a Siebel environment (local or development, thick or thin client);
- Experience with and knowledge of OEL (Oracle Enterprise Linus) OS, and SQL, PL-SQL;
- Advanced understanding of Siebel (PARTY) data model and experience with extending and customizing; and
- Previous exposure/experience to typical enterprise tools, including Remedy, Mercury Quality Center, Accurev and Subversion (version control).
Experience and Education:
PRIMARY REQUIREMENTS: Master's degree in Business, Management Information Systems, or a related field or its equivalent and 3 years of relevant work experience in the telecommunications industry.
ALTERNATIVE REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's degree in Business, Management Information Systems, Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, related field or its equivalent and 5 years of relevant work experience in the telecommunications industry.
- Location: Bothell, Washington
- Timeframe: Full-time
- Employer is currently not sponsoring work visas.
How to Apply:
Visit T-Mobile Careers
Create a candidate profile and apply to requisition # 86278BR.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top