Sr Developers, Software
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comPosition summary
T-Mobile USA is a leading provider of digital GSM/GPRS, UMTS, and LTE wireless voice and data technology standards. Senior Developers, Software located in Bothell, WA will use expertise in mobile applications, SOA and web application development to perform iOS application development and SOA design and implementation. Position duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Utilize knowledge of Objective-C and Swift to develop native iOS applications leveraging micro-services and architected for Continuous Delivery to support T-Mobile's retail stores.
- Responsible for Java/WebLogic development, REST service development, micro-service design, web application development, and SOA design and implementation.
- Meet project schedules by providing accurate estimates of effort required for development deliverables, providing updates on project progress to development and project management, and escalating issues that might affect project success to management.
- Ensure the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing development standards and procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Develop production release documentation as required by the application support teams for acceptance of systems changes into production.
- (1) developing in Java, Grails, Objective-C, and Swift to support retail sales activities in the telecommunication industry.
- (2) creating automated tests using Junit, Selenium, XCTest, and Appium for testing native iOS applications, web applications, and REST service.
- (3) integrating with a complex existing ecosystem of Middleware and Backend systems, including TIBCO, Active Directory, OAM, and Sharepoint, to allow frontline applications to securely communicate and retrieve data from these systems.
- (4) conducting build and deployment automation to support continuous delivery over the full life cycle of build automation, including Jenkins and SonarQube.
- (5) using Waterfall and Agile software design methodologies and software development life cycle (SDLC) concepts for work on multiple concurrent complex software projects.
Experience and education requirements:
- PRIMARY REQUIREMENTS: Master's degree in Computer Applications, Computer Science or related, and three years of relevant work experience.
- ALTERNATIVE REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's degree in Computer Applications, Computer Science or related, and five years of relevant work experience.
- Location: Bothell, WA
- Employer is not currently sponsoring work visas for this position.
- This position is eligible for the employee referral program.
How to apply:
- Visit www.tmobile.jobs.
Create a candidate profile, and apply to requisition number 90222BR. We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top