Sr Developer, Software-S
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Senior DevOps Engineer 68762BR
Join the next wave of innovation efforts that is happening at T-Mobile. Join T-Mobile and take the next career move to work on projects that challenge your intellect, passion to succeed, drive and curiosity. If you are looking to work on projects that are the top organizational priority for the company and are biased towards providing compelling end user experience to improve customer satisfaction, look no further!!!!
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
- 7+ years of Development experience and Application Support
- 5 + years of experience on working multi-tiered Enterprise Application, Web or Single Page applications, Web Services and ITIL processes
- Good understanding of Algorithms, design patterns and software architecture
- Experience in monitoring system like Splunk, App Dynamics a big be a plus
- Expertise supporting desktop, mobile, tablet, and web-based software
- Strong work ethic, integrity, customer service and communication skills
- High attention to detail and Ability to multi-task
- Ability to recognize and address sensitive issues prior to customer escalation
- Top-notch application troubleshooting skills
- Experience and good Knowledge of design principles and best practices, implementing Web Services and REST architecture using XML/JSON;
- Experience of working on Enterprise systems with complex architecture
- Pre-employment background screen
- Legally authorized to work in United States
Primary Duties and Responsibilities :
- Support, triage, and troubleshoot customer support issues for new T-Mobile Digital Delivery application
- Fix issues as needed and work with the development team to address them
- Take the lead on high visibility, high priority and difficult support issues
- Work with directly with customers to identify and replicate problems
- Develop support documentation for tier 2 and tier 3 support
- Perform RCA (Root Cause Analysis) for the Hotfix issue
- Support daily/weekly T-Mobile deployment
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively identify issues before customer escalation
- Maintain technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training.
- Collaborate/partner with other teams including Business Teams, Enterprise Testing, Release Management, Project Management, and Application Support for successful delivery of systems enhancements.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top