Sr Developer, Software - Speech Technology
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comT-Mobile, the fastest growing wireless company in the U.S, is looking for a passionate, innovative, talented Senior Software Engineer in Speech (ASR), Self-Service technologies who wants to create incredible human computer interactions.
Come work with industry leading experts who’ve been designing and implementing automated speech recognition self-service solutions for nearly two decades and help them transform today’s clunky hands-on tech device applications into simplified hands-free solutions.
- Bachelors of Science (BS) in Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering, or Mathematics with specialization in speech recognition, natural language processing, or machine learning
- Expertise in at least one modern programming language such as Java, C/C++, or Python
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in software development
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Excellent technical problem-solving, design, coding, and testing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in person and in written form
- Experience working in an Agile Software Development team
- Graduate degree (MS or PhD) in Computational Linguistics, Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering or Mathematics with specialization in speech recognition, natural language processing, or machine learning
- Experience in building speech recognition and natural language processing systems for commercial use
- 1+ years of experience applying Deep Processing Techniques for NLP
- 3+ years of experience building feature based grammars for speech recognition dialog systems
- 3+ years of experience in Computational Statistics and Data Analysis
- 3+ years of experience developing VoiceXML, ASR commercial applications
- Experience utilizing the Natural Language Toolkit (NLTK 3.0) for commercial use
We are hiring in all areas of spoken language understanding: Automated Speech Recognition (ASR), Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Natural Language Understanding (NLU), Text-to-Speech (TTS), Speech-to-Text, Computational Linguistics, Machine LearningWe Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top