Sr Developer, Software .NET
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Senior Software Developer – .Net
Join the next wave of innovation efforts that is happening at T-Mobile. Join T-Mobile and take the next career move to work on projects that challenge your intellect, passion to succeed, drive and curiosity. If you are looking to work on projects that are the top organizational priority for the company and are biased towards providing compelling end user experience to improve customer satisfaction, look no further!!!!
- BS or equivalent and 7+ years of work experience in computer sciences or related field, or equivalent combination.
- Familiarity with ASP.NET MVC
- Experience as a Full Stack developer
- Understanding of multithreaded and multi-server solutions
- Firm grasp of map reduce concepts
- Experience with multiple storage techniques like relational databases, noSQL databases, blob storage, etc.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Azure, AWSor other cloud service provider
- Extensive experience building scalable event driven applications
- Experience with responsive design and frontend tools such as React
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to present completed products to clients withprofessionalism and enthusiasm
- Must have extreme attention to detail and take pride in delivering quality results
- LI-TECH-MB1Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities :
- Demonstrate a mastery of object-orienteddesign patterns and practices
- Develop highly scalable background processing engines and algorithms
- Own and support all aspects of our products architecture, quality, user experience.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top