Sr Developer, Software for Mobile Applications
Sr Developer, Software for Mobile Applications
Designs and develops demo and production applications for mobile devices to showcase new technology and innovations for T-Mobile's TECH EXPERIENCE (Innovation Center). The Sr Software Developer is a highly challenging and highly technical role offering the chance to define the early days of a new industry. Candidate would have to know or be willing to learn Unity for iOS and Android with a focus on interactivity, network optimization and performance tuning. While we are looking for prior iOS , Android and C++ experience as a good indicator of future success, our main criteria includes passion for VR, AR creativity, and strong work ethic combined with relevant technical experience.
The Sr Developer leads innovative projects, interfaces with required systems and new technologies, and partners with internal Engineering and Marketing SME's to design creative solutions. They are technology enthusiast who promotes the Un-carrier and T-Mobile's technology leadership.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Develop native applications for iOS or Android and understand the mobile technology stack.
- Hands on coding of iOS and Android Unity based mobile app.
- Design, program, document, debug, test, deploy, support and sustain mobile web-service driven apps (iPhone, iPad, Android), interface and libraries.
- Maintain solid sense of modern web and user experience design, graphics, layout, transitions and feedback on mobile platforms.
- Work closely with a team of engineers and creative professionals in a highly collaborative environment on app design, integration with SaaS solutions and interface evolution.
- Collaborate closely with Product and UX teams to design high quality user experiences.
- Solid design, performance, user experience, scalability, clean and documented code.
- Ensure quality through unit and functional test implementation and execution.
- Contribute to architectural design, automated testing, continuous integration and build management.
- Develop prototypes to demonstrate the merits of a proposed solution.
- Create technical deliverable artifacts needed for project implementation.
- Work effectively within a team environment to implement projects in a timely manner.
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews and functional demos.
- Act in a technical leadership capacity by mentoring and guiding less experienced developers and new team members.
- 5+ Years Application Development Experience, preferably in the wireless industry.
- 2+ years of experience with Xamarin Application Framework.
- Mobile development experience in iOS or Android ecosystem such as:
- Android J2EE/J2ME, Android SDK, SQLite/MySQL, Eclipse
- iOS - Objective-C, iOS SDK, Xcode, Swift
- Experience or familiarity with the development of AR and VR applications.
- Knowledge of Java, Kotlin, Unity, ARkit and mobile device API
- Proven mobile software development experience including published/referenceable examples of mobile applications available in the Apple App store or the Android market place. Must have at least one, preferably two, applications in one of the two stores for review and discussion of overall solution architecture, role in its development, and best practices implemented. Minimum Required
- B.S. Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent experience.
License or Certification
T-Mobile US, Inc. offers a full range of comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, as well as matching 401(k), generous paid time off programs, phone service discounts, tuition reimbursement, free parking - not to mention a fun and business casual work environment.
T-Mobile US, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Retail Associate Manager
Diego assists the store manager with day-to-day operations while working to develop the roles of his associates through hands-on sales coaching.
Back to top