Sr Developer, Software
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThe Sr. Developer will use Dev Ops practices and tools to analyze and deliver predictable and repeatable Designs and develops internal and external business systems/applications, systems interfaces, and databases that enable continuous solution delivery by domain DevOps teams. As required will deliver new systems functionality supporting corporate business objectives including estimating of user stories.
Should be aware of modern software development, integration and delivery practices using DevOps and Agile methodologies. Familiarity or hands on experience with micro-service based service architectures and their components.
What we look for
- Minimum 7 Years Application Development Experience.
- Minimum 7 years professional experience designing and developing applications on one RDBMS (Oracle or SQL 2000).
- Minimum 7 years professional experience using 3 or more development languages or tools (e.g., C#, ASP.Net, J2EE Application Framework, Siebel, Oblix, etc.).
- Minimum 7 years professional experience designing and developing applications on one operating system (Unix or Windows 2000) or designing complex multi-tiered applications.
- Minimum of seven years' work experience as a developer is desirable, preferably in the wireless industry.
- Has had development experience on at least 4 projects with total project team size greater than 3 team members and has acted as lead developer on at least one project impacting multiple business units and providing technical leadership for at least 3 developers.
- Has experience mentoring other members of technical/development staff.
- Has experience working with at least 3 business applications/systems and has also provided tier 4 production support.
- Minimum 3 years experience on Digital Signature implementation using DocuSign product.
- Strong Knowledge on DocuSign product configuration manager tool/account settings for the Signature experience.
- Experience on integrating and consuming Digital Signature platform API's.
- Experience on Responsive Design implementation with electronic signature products.
- Experience with Cloud technologies like Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Casandra, GemFire, Redis, Splunk is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- May require up to 20% of domestic overnight travel within the region, and occasional trips to the Bellevue Headquarters.
- Must be able to communicate with others effectively through written communication methods. Must be able to communicate (talking, hearing, etc.) with others effectively through oral communication methods.
- This position requires working with a computer (keyboard/mouse), telephone, and/or calculator; or, other repetitive use of hands.
What you will do
- Designs and develops web, mobile and user interface (UI) applications to deliver new systems functionality supporting corporate business objectives. They lead moderately complex projects
- Translates business, and functional requirements into documented technical specifications or User Stories.
- Utilizes development skills to build software and unit test new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include builds and releases.
- Collaborates with architects and other developers on design.
- Communicates design, requirements, functionality, and limitations of systems/applications.
- Owns the technical vision and development of a sub domain or capability.
- May supervise contract resources.
- May be assigned Scrum Master responsibilities on development initiatives.
- Translate business, and functional requirements into documented technical specifications or User Stories
- Utilize development skills to build (code) and unit test new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include code builds and documented unit test results.
- Develop or update support documentation as needed by the DecOps function and lead Peer Review to allow acceptance of systems changes into production
- Build and unit test production deployment packages with an eye towards autmated regression and unit test scripts, and implementation plans for scheduled systems enhancements.
- Facilitate/lead reviews (walkthroughs) or grooming sessions and demos of technical specifications and program code with other members of the technical team, communicating design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications to team and development lead
- Utilize departmental Systems Development Lifecycle Methodology as a guide for development activities.
- Provide on call and after hours support as required for production releases and to respond and provide active resolution support on production outages.
- Contribute to and work to meet project schedules by providing accurate estimates of effort required for development deliverables, by providing updates on project progress to development and project management, and by escalating issues that might affect project success to management.
- Maintain technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training.
- Collaborate/Partner with other teams including Enterprise Testing, Release Planning and Management, Business Systems Analysis, Project Management, and Application Support on successful delivery of product enhancements and support.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top