Sr Developer Software
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comT-Mobile USA is looking for a talented senior developer with full-stack capabilities who is passionate about solving real life customer pain points using leading edge technology in the most efficient and scrappy manner. The Technology Transformation team is at the core of T-Mobile's growth and provides a great environment to develop a cross-functional skillset unparalleled in other functional groups. This position will be reporting to the Manager within Technology Transformation
- 7-10 Years Application Development Experience using agile methodologies such as Scrum.
- 7-10 years professional experience using 3 or more development languages or tools (e.g., Java / JS / Angular, C# / ASP.Net, etc.)
- 7-10 years professional experience designing and developing applications on one enterprise grade RDBMS (Oracle or SQL).
- 7 -10 years professional experience designing and developing applications on one operating system (UNIX or Windows) or designing complex multi-tiered applications.
- Familiarity with agile tools such as Jira or Rally is required.
- Experience mentoring other members of technical/development staff is required
- Experience as a developer in the wireless industry is desirable.
- Experience developing on mobile platforms is desirable.
What you will do:
- Take a loosely defined product concept and design / develop a solution that most effectively and efficiently achieves the desired outcome.
- Build proof of concepts (POCs) using cutting edge technology. These POCs are a critical part of the product lifecycle for the team and are used to determine feasibility of the product concept.
- Work closely with a team of Product Managers, Architects, Developers and Testers to realize the product / platform vision using the most efficient SDLC methodologies.
- Convert wireframes and comps created by design agencies / internal creative resources into functional prototypes / code artifacts to realize the vision set by product managers.
- Have the capability to independently work across all stacks on an application (front-end and back-end including databases)
- Assist the team with full realization of a CI/CD methodology that allows the team to release software on demand and in the most cost effective manner.
- Understand and operate in a DevOps environment with a you build it, you own it mantra being the primary operating procedure.
- Participate in design and code reviews and provide constructive criticism to other members of the team.
- Mentor other junior developers on the team to ensure they're aligned with the team charter.
- Keep up with technological innovations in the software / telecom space so you can provide maximum value to the T-Mobile Un-carrier vision.
Bachelor's Degree. Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent required
Master's Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems preferred.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top