Sr Developer, Software
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
The Sr. Developer of Development & DevOps is responsible for software design, development and delivery in support for T-Mobile's Web and eCommerce platforms.
We are looking for a great DevOps Engineer to raise the bar for a high-performing team that delivers large scale solutions on the cloud. This is an opportunity to become an action-first leader in a talented, fast-moving, organization to transform a large enterprise onto the next generation of Cloud.
We are looking for a high skilled individual to automate large scale deployments with modern configuration and deployment management systems on AWS. We value skills delivering and working with Open Source tools and infrastructure. You are self-driven, work well in a team, have great communication skills and bring leading edge skills on Linux, configuration management, CI/CD and Monitoring tools.
In T-Mobile's Self Service (all digital properties) DevOps team, we work cross-functionally to understand the linkage between T-Mobile's business goals, business architectures, and technology architectures ? and strive to further T-Mobile's business goals via organic or inorganic evolution of T-Mobile's architectures. Drive the evolution of infrastructure, processes, products, and services by convincing decision makers Compile, deliver, and evangelize end-to-end technology roadmaps that guide the evolution of infrastructure, products, and services by applying depth and breadth of expertise in multiple related disciplines.
- Minimum 7 years professional experience using 3 or more development languages or tools (Java, C#, Angular, HTML5 etc.)
- Good understanding of Object Oriented design.
- Familiarity with AWS or cloud services
- Familiarity with DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity on design and development of Micro services
- Ability to listen and respond objectively in a group of diverse audiences
- Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability and aptitude to quickly understand and react in a chaotic situation
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Thorough conceptual knowledge of Architecture, Database Design and Business Intelligence concepts.
- Familiarity with DevOps (e.g. Continuous Integration, Continuous testing and Continuous delivery) concept.
- Compile, deliver, and evangelize end-to-end technology roadmaps that guide the evolution of infrastructure, products, and services by applying depth and breadth of expertise in multiple related disciplines
- Compile, develop, and deliver architectural guardrails; influence stakeholders and ensure compliance with architectural guardrails within many technology domains that support the needs of products teams to reliably launch products and services
- Drive the evolution of processes, products, and services by convincing decision makers
- Ensures service levels are understood and supports them being met. Make an informed quick decision on task priority keeping business objectives in mind.
- Displays a strong work ethic and sense of urgency. Demonstrates strong initiative to make things happen.
- BS degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top