Sr Developer, Software
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Architects, designs, develops and deploys scalable internal or external enterprise Web-based applications using IBM WebSphere Commerce platforms and components. Troubleshoots issues with systems, and works with the appropriate resources to resolve them. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Also leads the development of complex business systems, applications, or platforms with user and external interfaces, reporting functionality, or business intelligence capabilities, supporting corporate business objectives. Often leads complex cross-team or multi-organization projects, providing architectural and team leadership, mentoring and guidance to other team members.
- Advanced knowledge and in-depth understanding of IBM WebSphere Commerce out of box functionality, configuration, and deployment.
- Experience with SQL/Pl-SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Experience with Store front and extended site models of commerce.
- Designing and incorporating Ajax, JQuery and JSON methodologies into client code and designing/specifying/using XML-RPC, SOAP, and REST Web services on the back-end of multi-tiered applications.
- Designing, developing, and integrating applications on an RDBMS (Microsoft SQL, Oracle, or MySQL)
- Designing, developing, and debugging complex, multi-tiered applications on two or more of the following operating systems (Windows, Unix, Linux, or Mac OS)
- Development experience on at least five projects, with total project team size greater than six team members
- Experience as Lead Developer on at least three projects, impacting multiple business units and providing technical leadership for at least 6 developers.
- Experience mentoring other members of technical/development staff.
- Experience working with at least four different business applications/systems and leading or providing development team production support.
At least 7 years of experience
- With Java/J2EE and IBM WebSphere Commerce.
- Working as a professional software developer using programming /systems analysis skills on IBM WebSphere Commerce in roles requiring strong knowledge and skills
- With application prototyping, construction, implementation, deployment, and integration with Quality Assurance
- Take a loosely defined product concepts and Architect/design/develop a solution that most effectively and efficiently achieve the desired outcome.
- Work closely with a team of Product Mangers, Architects, Developers and Testers to deliver a successful sprint.
- Participate in design and code reviews and provide constructive criticism to other members of the team and be as a mentor for the developers.
- Implement complex, high quality, scalable and extendable E2E solutions using either IBM WebSphere Commerce or custom functionality.
- Conduct performance and scalability testing and capacity analysis/planning.
- Deep understanding of source control and versioning methodologies and systems such as GIT.
- Good hands on Jenkins workflows for automated build process.
- Keep up with technological innovations in the software/telecom space.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top