Sr Developer, Software
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Sr Developer, Software6+ years’ experience developing business critical applications and providing production support in an Enterprise level companyExperience with multiple application technologies
- C#/Linq/ODBC with Visual Studio 2015
- Microsoft ASP.net/MVC/Razor/API experience
- Automated testing technologies such as nunit/xunit or TDD
- SQL Server 2008+ with Integration Services (SSIS)
- Ability and proven experience writing complex queries, scripts and ability to dig into data
- Shell Scripting experience desired (korn/bash shell, perl, etc)
- Unix/Linux OS experience desired
- Knowledge of Sage CRM desired
- Job Monitoring tools (Control-M desired) – ability to troubleshoot job failures, understand critical path, priority and job dependencies.
- Experience with configuring and deploying/implementing software code packages
- Experience in working with multiple projects thru various SDLC methods
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated team player
- Strong time management skills
- This is a 40-50 hour a week position and a 24/7 support role including nights and weekends as needed
Bachelor’s degree preferred. Equivalent work experience acceptable as alternative.
- Able to be engaged on multiple long-term projects, incorporate requirement changes and communicate the impact on applications in the portfolio.
- Proactively suggest ways of improving system stability, availability, performance and reliability
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in a core functional development and Application Support Discipline Microsoft .Net Framework, C#, Microsoft SQL Server
- Forecast and plan for supporting both applications functionality and capacity requirements in a rapidly growing, changing and complex environment.
- Protect and insure the stability of the operational systems as well as maintain the integrity of the data they contain
- Assist in determining the impact of operational issues and provide input into their resolution via data extraction and quantification
- Coordinate and prioritize escalated activities, including testing, project management and implementation of system upgrades, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Follow change management process and perform code deployment in project releases.
- Available to provide afterhours support as required
- Lead efforts in complex troubleshooting, recovery and root cause investigation
- Able to prioritize and resolve multiple complex and critical issues with minimal direction
- Train and lead other analysts in regards to day to day activities and projects
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transfer knowledge to other members of your team as well as across to other groups
- Assist in testing of new software or configurations as needed
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Operational improvements (Automation, Monitoring, Architectural Gaps, etc.)
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top