Sr Developer, Software
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comIn today's hectic environment filled with constant motion, we at T-Mobile USA pride ourselves on providing wireless communications that allow our customers to stick together with the people who mean the most to them. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA, Inc. is the mobile communications subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom AG (NYSE: DT) and serves more than 30 million customers nationwide. We have more than 38,000 employees who work together to keep our customers connected through the quality of our service, the span of our coverage, the reliability of our network and the value of our plans.
T-Mobile USA is a leading provider of digital Global System for Mobile Communications/General Packet Radio Service (GSM/GPRS) wireless voice and data technology standards. Developers 4, Software located in Atlanta, Georgia willbe responsible for designing and developing internal and external business systems/applications, systems interfaces, databases, reporting, or business intelligence systems, as required, to deliver new systems functionality supporting corporate business objectives.
- Strong core java and object-oriented design skills. Ability to design readable and maintainable classes, interfaces and methods.
- Spring framework experience
- Experience designing APIs and web services and knowledge of SOAP, REST, XML and JSON.
- Ability to write unit tests using JUnit and a mocking framework.
- Database expertise with SQL (Oracle preferred), Hibernate, noSQL (Cassandra preferred)
- Knowledge of Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Spring Boot and cloud technologies is a plus. If no experience, then must be motivated to learn.
- Experience with a variety of Java frameworks such as Quartz, Ehcache, Maven and asynchronous messaging (JMS and/or RabbitMQ).
- Lead complex projects and mentor and provide guidance to team members at a Software Developer level.
- Design and build services using Java and the Spring Framework.
- Design and develop internal and external business systems/applications, systems interfaces, databases, reporting, or business functionality.
- Translate business and functional requirements into documented technical specifications.
- Design and develop applications using Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD).
- Utilize development skills to build (code) new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include code builds and automated unit tests.
- Utilize experience in conducting performance (load) testing in order to analyze load test results.
- Develop telecommunications applications, including Prepaid (real-time rating) and real-time and batch transaction processing.
- Perform Code Reviews for all code written by the other developers, review code for team and industry standards compliance, and provide feedback to developers.
- Facilitate/lead reviews (walkthroughs) of technical specifications and program code with other members of the technical team, and communicate design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications to team and development lead.
- Utilize departmental Systems Development Lifecycle Methodology as a guide for development activities.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems or a related field or the foreign equivalent and 7 years of progressively responsible post-baccalaureate relevant work experience.
- In the alternative, we will accept a master's degree in computer science, management information systems or a related field or the foreign equivalent and 5 years of progressively responsible post-baccalaureate relevant work experience
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top