Sr Developer in QA, IT QA
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comSr Developer in QA, IT QA
Responsible for development, test automation and has managed test projects. Position requires knowledge and expertise to bridge gap between development and project management, while working with automated testers and software development engineers in test to create test automation suite.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, innovation, results focus and technical delivery excellence
- A minimum of 7 years of IT experience with at least 5 years in developing large complex business systems and creating automated test coverage for them.
- Experience as technical lead for Information Technology projects is essential.
- Ability to attain results, convey a sense of urgency and drive issues to closure.
- Strong interpersonal skills; promoting healthy relationships and team dynamics.
- Proven experience in leading small team of technology professionals.
- 5 + years of Coding experience in Selenium and/or Java and XML
- 4 + years of experience in test and configuration management automation
- Minimum 3 years professional experience designing and developing solutions that leverage SQL databases.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience designing and developing applications on one operating system (Unix or Windows 2000) or designing complex multi-tiered applications.
- Experience in leading test automation initiatives
- Experience in Continuous integration (CI), Continuous test (CT), Continuous delivery (CD) model, Agile and DevOps.
- Experience in leading geographically dispersed teams.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science. Equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Understand various development technologies (Middleware, SOAP services, Java stack, MicroServices, etc) and can provide assistance to senior developers for test automation
- Provides test status reporting
- Lead larger, more complex projects as technical developer with significant customer impact
- Assess projects/programs and create test automation and design approach that integrates with existing framework. Define automation scope and built test case as part of continuous testing approach.
- Utilize development skills to build (code) and unit test new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include code builds and documented unit test results.
- Articulate approach and present to senior managers and directors within the organization.
- Interact with release delivery when assessing projects
- Facilitate/lead reviews (walkthroughs) of technical specifications and software source code with other members of the technical team, communicating design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications to team and development lead.
- Translates application domain area expertise into precise test strategy.
- Technical testing expertise to include continuous integration (CI) and continuous testing (CT) and big data reporting competencies. Deliver effective presentations to small groups and/or executive leaders
- Develop innovative Quality Assurance solutions and ensure solutions are consistent with the Enterprise Quality Management’s Quarterly Operations Plans
- Has thoroughly demonstrated working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology (processes, and deliverables)
- Conducts peer reviews to solicit feedback on artifacts created by the tests and EIT delivery teams, business tests and vendors/service providers as part of the SDLC.
- Strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to think creatively and develop new solutions
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top