Sr Developer, DevOps
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Designs and develops internal and external business systems/applications, systems interfaces, databases, or reporting as required to deliver new systems functionality supporting corporate business objectives.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Minimum 7 Years Application Development Experience preferably in wireless or finance/credit industries.
- Minimum 7 years professional experience designing and developing enterprise integrations using architectures such as SOA, microservces, message broker's built on RDBMS (Oracle), NoSQL backend.
- Has had development experience on at least 4 projects with total project team size greater than 3 team members and has acted as lead developer on at least one project impacting multiple business units and providing technical leadership for at least 3 developers.
- Has experience mentoring other members of technical/development staff.
- Has experience working with at least 3 business applications/systems and has also provided tier 4 production support.
- Experience identifying and effectively deploying system monitoring solutions and establishing and measuring service level agreements for these systems.
- Has development or testing experience preferably in CI/CT/CD, and Agile a CI/CT or DevOps environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Translates business, and functional requirements into documented technical specifications or User Stories.
- Owns the technical vision and development of a sub domain or capability.
- Communicates with business customers and other stakeholders design, requirements, functionality, and limitations of systems/applications.
- Utilize development skills to build (code) and unit test new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include code builds and documented unit test results.
- Build and unit test production deployment packages with an eye towards autmated regression and unit test scripts, and implementation plans for scheduled systems enhancements.
- Facilitate/lead reviews (walkthroughs) or grooming sessions and demos of technical specifications and program code with other members of the technical team, communicating design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications to team and development lead.
- Collaborate/Partner with other teams including business customers, Enterprise Testing, Release Planning and Management, Project Management, and Application Support on successful delivery of product enhancements and support.
- Maintain technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training.
- May supervise contract resources.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top