Sr Designer, Instructional
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comDo you have an interest in bringing cutting edge learning experience to life in a company with an outstanding culture and deep commitment to developing leaders and growing amazing careers?
Are you passionate about harnessing the power of technology and digital media to make learning to be a leader an experience that is as exciting, engaging and energizing as the TMUS Brand?
Are you interested in creating experiential in person learning experiences in partnership with authors and researchers who have up-to-the minute information about what it takes to lead in a company were #wewontstop?
Yes! Awesome - we want to talk to you about an opportunity to be a Senior Instructional Designer focused on Career and Leadership Development at T-Mobile.
As a Senior Instructional Designer, you will use your creativity to research, design, and create next-generation learning solutions. You focus is accelerating the development of leaders at all levels and you will both design and develop and guide vendors who design and develop. You will mentor and lead other Instructional Design team members in areas of adult learning, design technology and innovation.Minimum Required:
- 5+ years of Instructional Design experience with a focus on creating experiential learning solutions (classroom, virtual, eLearning, mobile learning, and information design)
- Expert knowledge of Instructional Design theory and iterative development processes and evaluation methodologies (ISD, ADDIE SAM, Bloom, HPI, Kirkpatrick)
- Expertise and knowledge in the latest techniques, technologies, and methods to facilitate learning, including social, mobile and on-demand learning.
- Expert written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor developing instructional designers
- Demonstrated ability to communicate difficult concepts and processes using clear and simple language and visuals.
- Successful record of building effective learning experiences leveraging a variety of media, such as video and audio clips, online interactivity, simulations, infographics and illustrations.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems in a rapidly changing and ambiguous environment.
- A degree in Education, Instructional Design or Instructional Technology, MA in a related field is strongly preferred.
- Experience developing high-potential leadership development programs that span months.
- Experience working for a high-end custom content developer.
- Experience with leadership, communication style and 360 assessments.
- Analyze the needs of clients and recommend innovative and effective solutions for leadership and career development programs.
- Design and develop completely custom learning deliverables, based on SME interviews, core content and/or interviews with published leadership experts.
- Incorporate industry best practices and techniques in learning products.
- Create and meet project timelines.
- Consult with clients and HR partners on suggested approaches and tools.
- Maintain knowledge of new learning approaches, technology and tools through continuous research to ensure our solutions deliver innovation.
- Engage in special projects to support the ID team's business processes and tools as required.
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.
- LI-KH1We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top