Sr Data Architect
- Woodinville, WA
As a Senior Data Architect, you will Architect, design, and build enterprise class relational and dimensional Teradata data models. Your success will be measured on your ability to rapidly develop a keen understanding of TMUS Information architecture while working closely with other architecture and development teams to build world class solutions. This position will work very closely Leadership, Solution Architects and Development team members to build out and execute the Business Intelligence Strategy.
- Conduct industry research & trends for setting the direction of Information Architecture
- Stay abreast of information management trends and standards, master data management, data services, self-service business intelligence, metadata management, data quality, and data governance.
- Build & maintain Reference Model Architecture and Standards for communicating direction of Information Architecture
- Participate in Strategic, Regulatory & Tactical SDLC projects
- Unify collections of data requirements for key data concepts across the enterprise, harmonizing business definitions and semantics, and specifying data designs expressed as business semantic models, data models, lifecycle models, taxonomies, etc.
- Maintain an enterprise view of data across business systems and highlight opportunities for progressive improvement
- Architecting, designing, and building data models for Back office enterprise system with a focus on Business Intelligence and Information Management.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4-7 Years: Experience With Enterprise Level Database Systems Such As Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server Or Others, Emphasis On Teradata.
- Power Designer experience is a must
- Data Analysis
- Information Architecture
- Data Modeling
- Problem Solving
- Microsoft Office
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top