Sr Corporate Strategy Manager
- Bellevue, WA
Sr Corporate Strategy Manager
More specifically, this role will assume support the following responsibilities:
Growth and Resource Strategy
- Align org on 3year financial performance expectations from each LoB (EBITDA generation) and Function (cost structure) that ladder to overall growth aspiration.
- Facilitate setting of macro-level resource allocation strategy ($, talent, prioritization of shared services) over multi-year horizon.
- Build aligned enterprise view on top corporate priorities to ensure success against growth aspirations.
- Provide sponsorship, oversight, and resources for a small portfolio of Enterprise-level initiatives that have the potential to "move the needle" in achieving growth aspiration.
- Run a structured process for reviewing initiatives that unlocks faster, more effective decision making for initiatives bogged down by organizational misalignment.
- Provide a neutral "Report to the CEO" for each initiative outlining (from an enterprise perspective) "what you would need to believe" to proceed.
- Work closely with stakeholders in Finance to tie Growth Agenda Mgmt work to inform financial plans.
- Work closely with Marketing and LoBs to tie Growth Agenda Mgmt work to inform operational plans.
- Work closely with key shared service owners (e.g., P&T) to ensure prioritization of resources to enable achievement on Growth Agenda Mgmt aspirations.
- Conduct high-level creative thinking and strategic visioning.
- Lead efforts to retrieve, analyze and model data to obtain strategic insights.
- Lead efforts to build financial models around diverse business problems.
- Effectively communicate findings and cause the enterprise to act appropriately to capture the value in such findings.
While the quality and accomplishments of a person's career will be the determining factor, the finalist must have the following requisite qualifications:
- Advanced financial modeling skills; or advanced data modeling skills; or advanced process analysis and design skills.
- Experience leading strategic planning and tying strategic plans to financial planning.
- Executive presence: must be completely at ease when conversing with CEO and CEO's direct reports.
- Communication skills: must be able to communicate complex findings in a cogent manner to multiple stakeholders with various levels of sophistication.
- Program Management skills: must have ability to cause high-level stakeholders to take ownership of insights and then assist those owners, often as the primary program director, in driving execution of appropriate actions across all departments of T-Mobile.
- Executive presence and maturity to challenge thinking and present ideas at a high level.
- Strong project management skills, with an ability to design and deliver against a business roadmap.
- Bachelor's degree; Master's degree preferred.
CHARACTERISTICS: The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Confident in interacting with and influencing senior leaders; ability to analyze data, synthesize and present results to senior executives
- Comfortable building and evolving productive relationships with stakeholders at key partner companies
- Smart and innovative; thinks outside the box
- Strong strategic, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities demanding both rigorous attention to detail and high level comprehensive solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Resilient to change and thrives in a fast paced, ever evolving environment
- Ability to gather and drive requirements, and conceptually transfer requirements into solutions that drive revenue growth
- Strong decision-making skills, utilizing data to inform decisions and identify financial impact
- Credible with the business
• At least 18 years of age.• Legally authorized to work in the United States.• High School Diploma or GED.• Pre-employment background screen.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Back to top