Sr Consultant, Digital Transformation
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comWe're building a digital unit to disrupt what was! We're looking for someone who can partner with the HR leader for T-Mobile's Digital Transformation initiative in developing all people-related actions and approaches. You will have a unique opportunity to put your fingerprints on transforming the way work is done at T-Mobile.You're a, confident person who's demonstrated an ability to thrive in extreme ambiguity; strongly influence senior leaders; work and drive without owning; and collaborate with HR teams in creating talent solutions.
- 4+ years' experience in consulting and/or implementing solutions leveraging a combination of customer technology strategy.
- 3+ years Experience delivering projects focused on customer transformation, HR transformation, or Agile development methodologies
- 2+ years design thinking principles or previous experience as a product owner required
- Ability to foster and encourage teamwork and productive working relationships with stakeholders at all levels and across organizational lines, solid repertoire of coaching techniques including for executive audiences
- Strong written/verbal communication skills with ability to portray concepts in PowerPoint/Keynote
- Ability to participate in-person in early morning Kanban sessions
- Bachelor Degree, Master's degree preferred
- Agile certifications such as Agile Certified Practitioner or similar preferred
Your role is to be the staffing product owner. You will: Coordinate journey staffing of the journeys, develop techniques to assess, find and train Agile talent within the company, supporting the overall Enterprise Change Management Approach, represent the HR activities at the uber Transformation Stand-ups, developing the reward and incentive approaches, and in general spotting what's needed and doing it or figuring out who should own it and do it.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top