Sr Consultant, Compensation
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comAre you driven by passion to work for a Total Rewards Team that is committed to developing comprehensive compensation approaches that align employee rewards with the company’s business objectives? Would you like to help T-Mobile attract, reward and retain top talent who can revolutionize our industry? If so, read on.
This senior level HR professional will provide total compensation analytical and management support to business units to ensure alignment with T-Mobile’s strategic goals, competitiveness and effectiveness. They will directly participate in the development, design, implementation and administration of compensation programs and policies to support T-Mobile’s business strategy.
- 6 – 8 years compensation experience. Deep understanding of compensation-related areas including compensation, performance management, pay administration, variable pay and compliance along with compensation design strategy, plans, program execution, budgeting, and communications.
- Ability to solve problems through quantitative and qualitative analysis in a team-based environment. Strong analytical skills with the ability to work independently, conduct research, formulate conclusions and present conclusions regarding complex business issues.
- Critical attention to detail – demonstrated ability to consistently deliver at a high level of accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to consult and interface with all levels of management and apply influencing skills. Strong project management skills.
- Strong experience working within the MS Office Suite, specifically with Excel and Access. Strong skills in Excel with regard to formulas and charting. Ability to generate concise presentation decks to illustrate and communicate various compensation related information.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills. Experience with conducting presentations to clients, peers and/or senior management related to compensation materials (trends, education, etc.)
- Experience working with a market pricing system; experience utilizing Workday HCM.
Bachelor’s Degree Business or Finance
License or Certification
CCP, PHR or SPHR preferred
- Partners with business clients and HR business partners to understand and support business objectives by providing analytical support, consulting, and compensation advice. Educates client groups on How We Pay at T-Mobile. Aligns compensation approaches with business needs of the client groups, developing creative solutions for business retention and recruitment issues. Recommends solutions or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related challenges.
- Evaluates roles, determines leveling, and ensures jobs are compliant related to FLSA designations. Maintains job related data in HRIS and manages organizational job descriptions.
- Participates in market pricing initiatives, analyzes competitive market data to ensure T-Mobile’s competitive market position. Reviews internal equity and prepare proposals to management on pay adjustments.
- Assists with field based incentive compensation plan design, administration, governance, communication and program management. Drives process, reporting and technology improvements to increase efficiency in incentive compensation.
- Participates in the administration of company-wide programs related to base pay, bonuses, policies, and performance management. May be a project lead on team projects.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top