Sr Consultant, Compensation
Provides total compensation analytical and management support to business units to ensure alignment with T-MobileÃ¢â,¬â¢s strategic goals, competitiveness and effectiveness. Participates in the development, design, implementation and administration of compensation programs and policies to support T-MobileÃ¢â,¬â¢s business strategy.
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Partners with business clients and HR Generalists to understand and support their business objectives by providing analytical support, consulting, and compensation advice for their functional areas. Educates client groups on compensation policies and provides subject matter expertise. Aligns compensation approaches with business needs, developing creative solutions for business retention and talent acquisition. Recommends solutions or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related challenges
- Evaluates roles up to Sr Manager, determining leveling, ensuring jobs are compliant related to FLSA designations. Maintains job related data in HRIS and manages organizational job descriptions.
- Participates in market pricing initiatives, analyzes competitive market data to ensure T-MobileÃ¢â,¬â¢s competitive market position. Reviews internal equity and prepare proposals to management on pay adjustments.
- Participates in the design and administration of company-wide programs related to base pay, bonuses, policies, sales compensation, and performance management. May be a project lead on cross-functional projects.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to compensation consultants and analysts related to technical skills training, problem solving, client management and project management.
- Senior compensation team members may be called upon to lead one or more current or new complex projects, including but not limited to: bonus administration; annual compensation review, survey submissions, bonus modeling, and salary increase budget analyses. This can/may include developing communication and education materials as well as, facilitating cross functional training and/or networking with key contacts outside compensation to provide subject matter expertise.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed
- 7-10 years Compensation experience. Expert understanding of compensation-related areas including compensation, performance management, salary administration, variable pay and compliance along with compensation design strategy, plans, program execution, budgeting, and communications.
- Ability to solve highly complex problems through quantitative and qualitative analysis in a team-based environment. Expert analytical skills with the ability to work independently, conduct research, formulate conclusions and present conclusions regarding complex business issues up through Senior Vice President level.
- Critical attention to detail - demonstrated ability to consistently deliver at a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to consult and interface with all levels of management and apply influencing skills. Past experience demonstrating strong negotiation and influencing skills, change management and project management skills.
- Past experience leading a functional team or project; assisting less experienced peers.
- Strong experience working within the MS Office Suite, specifically with Excel and Access. Strong skills in Excel with regard to formulas and charting. Ability to generate concise presentation decks to illustrate and communicate various compensation related information.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills. Experience with conducting presentations to clients, peers and/or senior management related to compensation materials (trends, education, etc.)
- Experience working with a market pricing system.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- CCP Desired
Ã¢â,¬ At least 18 years of age.Ã¢â,¬ Legally authorized to work in the United States.Ã¢â,¬ High School Diploma or GED.Ã¢â,¬ Pre-employment background screen.
As AmericaÃ¢â,¬â¢s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: Ã¢â,¬Å"TMUSÃ¢â,¬?) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The companyÃ¢â,¬â¢s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top