Sr Commercial Marketing Manager (Military Segment)
- Bellevue, WA
The Consumer Marketing Line of Business manages T-Mobile's overall growth and retention across branded Postpaid & Prepaid T-Mobile products, including customer management, acquisition and innovation. This team is accountable for all consumer outcomes related to Activations, Churn, Revenue, Customer Lifetime Value and effective Mobile Internet Spend.
The Sr Commercial Marketing Manager (Military Segment) is responsible for developing and implementing strategies which promote company growth and brand awareness specific to the Military consumer segment. This role is responsible for developing strategies and business cases for all services and product innovations and current product optimization, factoring in market dynamics, consumer patterns, competitive actions, retailer/channel conflict, etc. The Sr Commercial Marketing Manager will work with multiple internal and external groups such as Market Intelligence, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Program Management and Operations to define and execute strategic vision. Lead the discovery phase for new opportunities and present recommendations to senior leadership. This is a great opportunity for a creative and innovative professional to identify new solutions and carry out projects in a large supported environment.
- Develop and implement T-Mobile strategies to continuously improve the customer experience and drive subscriber and revenue growth.
- Drive strategy and high-level business rationale - market/product/brand fit, etc. and own T-Mobile service and product roadmap.
- Define target, value prop and reason to believe requirements - lead creation of and prioritizing use cases to deliver on strategy.
- Develop strategy using data analytics and customer/business insights to clearly articulate the market opportunities and provide recommendations to senior leadership on path forward.
- Collaborate closely with product and GTM teams to drive successful product launches and revenue enhancements.
- Manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Manages business performance including tracking of results, preparing contingencies and developing iterations of the plan in a competitive environment.
- May lead/mentor less experienced peers.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
Marketing experience in one or more of the following categories: software/hardware, web, telecommunications, consumer electronics, or consumer packaged goods.
Military experience and/or close ties to the Military
Driving strategy cross functionally.
Analyzing customer, business and industry data to drive business performance
Strong understanding of voice and data services and products.
Ability to lead planning cycle in fast paced and highly competitive industry with collaborative approach.
Strong communications skills by presentation, written and verbal methods.
Experience in defining and leading marketing strategies.
Knowledge of financial drivers, experience in managing return on investment objectives, ability to develop high level financial models and review quarterly forecasts and budgets.
Ability to influence, lead and coach cross functional teams and champion new concepts and ideas.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Back to top