Sr Career Agent
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comSr Career Agent
- 8 - 10 years of experience in leadership development, consulting, team effectiveness and coaching.
- 8 - 10 years of program delivery/facilitation skills expert facilitation skills that drive high levels of engagement
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining strong partnerships at various levels within the organization.
- Skilled in leadership and development coaching.
- Strong understanding of management/leadership development and adult learning theories and their practical applications.
- Demonstrated ability to observe and accurately diagnose development opportunities within a team and for individuals.
- Strong executive presence with senior leaders and abilities to influence at all levels within an organization.
- Bachelors Degree. Masters Degree Preferred
License or Certification
SHRM or International Coach Federation Personality assessments, Executive Coaching, Career Planning or other development tools
- Support the development of the people strategy through leveraging the enterprise-wide resources available through Employee Careers, where available.
- Support the career development and investment planning for employees.
- Facilitate People Sync process.
- Partner with the Executive Careers team to ensure that individual development aligns with the enterprise-wide, executive talent strategy.
- Facilitate leadership development workshops and programs.
- Lead and implement national programs within assigned area/functional group.
- Lead team effectiveness sessions to strengthen inter and intra team dynamics.
- Coach individual leaders through formal coaching engagements. Or, work with external coaches to establish a formal engagement, when an external coach is required.
- Help employees locate and utilize enterprise-wide resources aligned with their development plans.
- Identify emerging needs and work with Employee Careers Partner to improve current offerings.
Must be able to communicate with others effectively through written communication methods. Must be able to communicate (talking, hearing, etc.) with others effectively through oral communication methods. This position requires working with a computer (k
T-Mobile US, Inc. offers a full range of comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, as well as matching 401(k), generous paid time off programs, phone service discounts, tuition reimbursement, free parking - not to mention a fun and business casual work environment.
T-Mobile US, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top