Sr Business Planning Manager
T-Mobile is the nationÃ¢â,¬â¢s Un-carrier and the fastest growing US wireless company thanks to an unconventional philosophy built on listening to customers and breaking from tired industry norms.
ThatÃ¢â,¬â¢s why we need a seriously talented, Sr. Business Planning Manager to kick ass and take names, owning the project and process management for our broader organization.
You will support the Director, Business Planning, as well as a Business Office team with programs, events, and large-scale projects.
You will also be a key piece of T-MobileÃ¢â,¬â¢s fast-paced communication planning process. Through tight partnerships with internal stakeholders, youÃ¢â,¬â¢re going to develop and execute projects on tight deadlines.
If youÃ¢â,¬â¢re a fast worker who enjoys steering a project through an approval process and working cross-functionally, this is the job for you! All creative problem-solvers who are ready to broaden their experience and accelerate their careers should apply now.
Ã¢â,¬ Manage multiple processes and projects that champion enterprise-wide goals and initiatives.
Ã¢â,¬ Partner with various cross-functional teams (Corporate Communications, Legal, Human Resources, and Corporate Real Estate, to name a few).
Ã¢â,¬ Create cross-functional communication tools that provide visibility into initiatives and KPIs.
Ã¢â,¬ Assist with managing change management efforts.
Ã¢â,¬ Coordinate cross-channel content for both internal and external events.
Ã¢â,¬ Design workflow processes, and ensure work is flowing between key stakeholders.
Ã¢â,¬ Work directly with the Director, Business Planning.
Ã¢â,¬ Perform other duties as assigned.
- You have a BA in Business, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent years of experience in a related field.
- You have 5 Ã¢â,¬ 7 years of experience developing and leading operational strategy for dynamic organizations.
- Experience in event planning, fundraising, and/or marketing campaigns is ideal.
- Experience engaging with senior and executive leadership is a must.
- You have a bias for action with a strong track record of proven results.
- You have an ability to influence key stakeholders across complex organizations.
- You are highly organized and demonstrate attention to detail.
- You are comfortable navigating through ambiguity.
- You thrive on the challenge of finding creative solutions to challenges.
- Prior experience leading teams and working with executives is desired.
- Progressive corporate experience is a plus.
As AmericaÃ¢â,¬â¢s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: Ã¢â,¬Å"TMUSÃ¢â,¬?) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The companyÃ¢â,¬â¢s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top