Sr Business Analyst- Payroll
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThe Senior Analyst, Business Process, is part of the HR Operations' Methods & Procedures team. This role helps drive continuous improvement activities for the Employee Experience department related to payroll and timekeeping. To accomplish this, this person will represent our customers and team members by contributing to projects and system implementation activities. In this role, they will assist in prioritizing work for the department, help to define requirements and support change management efforts. They are also responsible for engaging in requirements gathering, testing, configuration, process design, documentation and training for various Human Resources applications. This role may also be the main contact for vendors, partners, and team members for system configuration, data and process management, and control and compliance activities.
- Experience working in payroll operations. Including knowledge of federal and state laws, regulatory compliance, categories of employment, primary benefits, payroll taxes, payroll accounting procedures, and payroll reporting requirements
- 3 years of experience working on projects, including 2+ years of Payroll or HR Operations experience
- 1+ year experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated analytical experience.
- Self-driven with ability to work independently and make decisions based on data.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with ADP Vantage, Kronos and Workday
- Demonstrated experience implementing medium to large programs or projects.
- Knowledge of Lean 6 Sigma methodology
- Experience leading large scale change efforts.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
Minimum Required Bachelor's Degree or 5 years of related experience in lieu of degree
Master's Degree preferredEnterprise Core Competencies. Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Represent HR Operations as subject matter expert in cross functional projects, at times providing insight into requirements, creating and updating documentation, supporting testing and monitoring the process once it goes live. This includes supporting HR specific projects/initiatives and being a member of Continuous Delivery teams
- Participate in HR related process improvement activities, including process design, documentation, and training.
- Support the preparation and delivery of necessary change management activities for HR initiatives. This consists of business advocacy activities, change impact analysis, training, business readiness and sustainment efforts.
- Responsible for creation of documentation related to focus areas.
- Help establish metrics for team and ensure performance against metrics is tracked, measured, and posted at least monthly.
- Manage escalated system and processing issues and liaise with internal business partners.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.
- LI-KH1T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top